new email

milliebbrown@gmail.com→fwolfhard@gmail.com

my ex finnie,

i have a habit of ruining things. i guess that's why you're not around anymore.

i ruined things with sadie too. (sHoCkInG)

i was drunk as shit and tried to make a move. she pushed me off as soon as she realized what was happening. she won't look me in the eye but she claims it's fine.

noah's really the only friend i have left and he acts awkward around me when sadie gets brought up.

she was right you know. i didnt love her. i just needed something knew to obsess over.

am i a bad person finn? i really think i am.

noah tried to tell me i'm not but i know i am. everyone in my life knows it.

if you're reading this finn, i need you. i've always needed you but right now i need you more than ever.

i need help. i'm getting really bad again.

maybe i'm sending this to you because i know you don't get my emails.

i don't deserve help.

i deserve to email some of my last words to someone who wont even read them.

i deserve everything i'm getting.

sent to fwolfhard@gmail.com
03/06/20
12:27 am

a/n

a few things to say

one, this is for the people who sit thinking, "i am a bad person". i feel you. it does get better. the world may seem like it's against you but keep holding on. you are not a bad person.

say it with me, "i am not a bad person."

thank you.

also second, i came out to my parents while we were fighting and hoooo boy was there some awkward silence.

I LOVE YOU GUYS
BELLA

BLM

ALSO WITH MY NEXT CHAOFER IM  GOING TO HAVE THE INTRO AND MAYBE FIEST CHAPTER FOR MY NEW STORY 💕