new email

TW SEXUAL ASSUALT AND DRINKING
milliebbrown@gmail.com→fwolfhard@gmail.com

finn,

well, that sucked.

at least i don't have to pick up the pieces by myself anymore.

i have more friends. they love and care about me. i think.

i hope.

i really don't know what to believe anymore finn, you kinda fucked me up.

anyways, for now, i have people that like me and want to be around me.

i know it's not permanent but i like to think it could be.

the door flung open as soon as millie rang. sadie was hanging on the side of the door, exasperated. her long red hair glistened in the soft moonlight, millie thought she was beautiful. her piercing eyes were filled with panic.

"noah," she paused to inhale dramatically, "is driving me insane." she gestured to the boy standing at the top of the stairs.

'SAVE ME' she mouthed dramatically before breaking into a fit of giggles. her laugh rang throughout the house, creating a moment that felt suspended in time. as much as millie wanted to end this day, she didn't mind an eternity staring at sadie. it made her heart seem less heavy and gave her something to smile about. the silence that had clouded her mind didn't seem so loud when she watched sadies eyes crinkle shut as a smile overtook her face.

"MILLAYYYY" noah yelled as he ran down the stairs, interrupting the seemingly infinite moment. the silence came crashing back in waves, ending whatever warmth sadie had made her feel.

"hey noah, hey sadie." she said with a painfully fake smile.

she saw sadie and noah share a worried glance before the red head put on a smile and turned back to millie.

"you two go upstairs, i'll bring popcorn up soon." she said as she ushered everyone inside and ran off to the kitchen, leaving millie and noah alone.

"hey," he said solemnly as they began to walk up the stairs, "i don't really know what you're going through, but i wanted you to know that even though i can't replace him, i'll always be around for you. you're one of the best people i know and you really don't deserve what he's been putting you through," he smiled awkwardly, clearing his throat. noah was never one for feelings and sappy talks,

"also, i brought vodka."

millie snorted, "thanks noah," she paused and looked at him, feeling grateful for this smart ass kid who sat next to the lonely girl in gym class, "really though, thank you."

they made their way to sadies room and sat down on her plush rug, making small talk until she came upstairs with their popcorn.

"okay," she walked in and kicked the door shut behind her, " so, m, what exactly happened? and we totally understand if you don't want to talk about it. it's been a long day im sure you-"

"no, it's okay. well, um, we met up and at first it was super awkward. and uh," she looked down at the bracelet that finn gave her. she's had it since the camp they went to back in grade school and she never took it off. it makes her sad but she'd feel naked without it.

"he just um, didn't really say anything. or i left before he could?" she inhaled a deep, shaky breath, "could we not talk about this right now please?" her voice started to crack as tears welled in her eyes.

"yeah, yeah gosh totally, let's turn something on?" the red head rushed to grab her remote, feeling immense guilt for making millie cry.

"phineas and ferb?" noah suggested, nudging millie in the side as she rolled her eyes.