please read!!

hi!!

i made this book!!

i'm the author!!

i'd really appreciate if you read this next part but it's cool if you don't want to, i can't make you :)

this is important though, i wanted to let y'all know that the epilogue was not my original idea for the ending. i was going to end the story where they never saw eachother again, but i have some awesome people who i didn't want to let down so i wrote this epilogue.

in my mind, i kept the ending as loose and open, because that's what life is.

sometimes you don't get closure.

i didn't and i don't know if i ever will.

and i think that's beautifully heartbreaking.

life isn't perfect, it's messy AS FUCK, so interpret the ending however you want.

keep the epilogue as canon or the actual end, either way, the book is over and i'm so glad you guys were here.

this is my first book that i've finished. i am incredibly proud of it and so glad for all the support i've gotten on this book.

this book had truly changed my life. i've met some of my closest friends, learned to move on, and ive gotten back into writing.

i wouldn't have been able to do this without you guys so thank you so much to each and everyone of you who've read this book.

thank you to my friends.
odette, caroline, delphine, mccall,
these were my main bitties who read and votes on this book before it was even at 100 reads. this book would be nowhere without your endless support and editing.

thank you to my newer friends.
lin, izzy, ella, mads, al, andy.
i met you guys because of this book and it's made my life so much better. thank you for always reading and hyping me up. you mean to world to me, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

thank you to the people who were here for every chapter, hours after i posted it. i'm gonna mention you guys in the comments but thank you.

i have never had more fun writing a book, seeing your guys's comments and how you reacted to the story. it made me so happy.

i've said this so many times, but this book changed my life.

closure is dedicated to anyone who's ever lost someone who meant the world to them.

it will be okay!! it's okay to hate them, it's okay to miss them, it's okay to forgive them or not.

it is not okay to lose yourself in the process of trying to get them back.

understand that everything you've felt is valid and that with or without closure, you can be okay if you let yourself move on.

i love everyone who's read this book and i want to say one more time before i end this,

thank you.

goodbye, i hope i see you guys in another book, but for now, good bye.

-bellaeie