new message from @wolffhard

looking back at the way that night had played out, it felt like it was orchestrated by the hands of fate.

it was almost like the world wasn't ready for millie bobby brown to die.

─────────

unknown to millie, finn read every single one of her of her emails the moment they appeared in his inbox.

he always knew millie could be a writer. her words were so eloquent, every time he opened an email, he got chills.

however, when he read her most recent email, his stomach dropped.

the words felt so familiar to him. the type of familiarity that you can see so clearly in your mind, but when you try to piece it together, the words seem to hide from you. the type of familiarity that fills your gut with dread and forces you to stop breathing.

when finn wolfhard read the suicide note from the girl he loved for the second time, he froze. he wasnt supposed to see this. he wasn't even supposed to be part of her life.

the boy sat upright in his bed, staring at his phone in shock. he was panicking, what do you do when you don't even know if the love of your life is still alive?

last time he was able to call her and talk her down. he climbed up her window and held her until the ambulance came. he couldn't do that this time but he can't let her die. without thinking about anything, he went to his instagram and scrolled through the hundreds of people millie followed.

@noah.schnapped

next to the username was a glowing green dot.

@noah.schnapped

noah
i need you to answer me this is important

finn?
what? im supposed to hate you yk

its millie. shes in trouble

what did she get caught drinking again?

not shocked shes been sloppy lately.
very sloppy.

NOAH
can you shut the fuck up and listen to me

depends, im really not supposed to be talking to you
what would millie think?

noah.
i think millie did something bad.

what do you mean?

she sent me an email and i- let me show you okay?

2 attachments

holy shit.
what do i do?
im scared.

theres an ambulance on the way to her house, get over there as fast as you can
and make sure-
make sure shes okay
read at 1:51 am

the doctors said if she was brought in a minute later than she was, she would've died. but she didnt, because destiny made sure everything was in place.

─────────

noah schnapp, could not seem to fall asleep, keeping him up on his phone all night. his sister left her bike in the front yard, and all the red lights turned to green as he showed up. when he got to millies house, her window was wide open. the vines on the gutter formed footholes helping him into millies room, waking her up just in time.

everything aligned so perfectly that night, it was like the world still had more in store for millie bobby brown.

a/n

PLEASE READ

hi, as a lot of you may know, im publishing a new book.

it's called hard feelings and it's very fluffy (dw there's angst too)

my first chapter and intro are up now and i would love if you guys checked it out!!!

anyways, thank you for reading, dont forget to vote and comment!
ily all sfm
-bellie