Chapter 19

***WARNING THIS IS FOR 18 AND OLDER VERY GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT ***

Chapter 19

          As Ky laid my head on the pillow I fisted my hand in his shirt. “Ky lay down with me please.” I said in a quiet voice.

          “Always.” He whispered back.

          I felt the bed dip as he scooted underneath the blanket. Gently wrapping his arm around me he pulled by back to his front. I relished in the feeling of his warmth. This man was mine and only mine. I could easily get used to this. I didn’t ever want it to end. “So you really don’t think you’re going to be able to come home in May?” I asked.

          “I’m sorry Nat, but no. You have no idea how badly I want to though. I don’t want to miss our little baby being born. It breaks my heart that I won’t get to experience our first child entering the world.” He whispered in my ear. I could feel him breathing in the scent of my hair and occasionally planting a kiss.

          “You said first child.” I giggled. “Does that mean you plan on having more?”

          “Umm yeah, don’t you?” he asked.

          “Yeah, I just didn’t know if you did? We never really had these conversations. We just kind of skipped right to having a baby.” I said with a wink. “How many kids do you want?”

          “Well seeing as I was an only child, and hated it. I would like to have a bigger family. Maybe four or five kids, but it’s really up to you. Because whatever you want is what I will give.” I could feel his smile on the back of my head as I silently freaked out. Really four or five kids, could my body even handle having that many?

          “How about we just make it through this one and then see, Mr. Family Man.” I joked. His body shook mine as we both laughed.

          “Ky it really hurts me that you’re not going to be there.” I said while turning to face him.

          “I know, believe me it hurts me too. Just thinking that the baby will be three months old before I get to see it makes me want to give in my man card and just start breaking down right here. But I have to be strong for all three of us. We can’t let this get us down babe. We can only let it make us stronger.”

          “I love you Ky.” I whispered.

          Ky told me he loved me too then leaned down and planted his lips on mine. I would never get over the feeling of his lips on mine. As his tongue ran across my bottom lip I opened my mouth without even thinking. As our tongue’s collided I knew that I only wanted this man for the rest of my life. I craved his taste, and I showed him just how much I craved it by rolling on top of him, fisting my hands in his hair; shoving my tongue in his mouth and letting out a soft moan.

          Ky pulled back just enough to tell me he fucking loved me then crashed his lips back to mine. Grabbing me by the roots of my hair he pulled and tilted my head back to give him access to my neck. Starting at the base of my neck he ran his tongue up towards my ear lobe then sucked it into his mouth. The next moan I let out wasn’t so quiet. He had my lady parts begging for him, and here I was trying to take the lead for once.

          Ky sat up with me still straddling his lap, I’m sure his shorts were soaked with my juices, but I couldn’t care. I was ready to make love to this man. Grabbing the bottom of my shirt Ky lifted it up and over my head, and my bra followed right after. Placing his hands on either side of my ribs I let my head fall back and arched my breast towards him. Hoping he would get the hint.