Chapter 2

This Chapter had been edited by NotebookNinja..... She seriously is a lifesaver!!

Chapter 2

When I finally found Lara, she was hanging onto Noah for dear life. She was so drunk she couldn’t even stand by herself. Sometimes, I just didn’t get this girl. Three hours ago she was complaining about the women who got too drunk to handle themselves, yet here she was, past that point.

"Sorry Noah, I can take it from here," I said whilst putting Lara’s arm over my shoulder, preparing myself to take her weight.

"No, it’s alright, at least let me get her out to the car for you," he insisted. I hadn’t known Noah that long, but I could tell he was a sincere guy. He just had that look about him that screamed ‘I’m nice’.

Halfway to the car, Lara passed out and Noah ended up having to carry her bridal style up to the door. She looked beyond ridiculous hanging from his arms, she almost looked dead.

"Thanks again Noah, I really appreciate you taking care of Lara for me tonight."

"Hey, it’s no big deal! I had a great time with her…until she became the crying drunk," he chuckled. I was all too familiar with the drunken Lara. She got to this point of being too drunk to do anything but crying and bitching. It’s not a fun, or pretty sight.

I went to get in the car, but Noah grabbed the door just before I shut it.

"Do you know where Ky went?" he asked.

"The last time I saw him, he was on the beach. I left him there when Lara called so he couldn't have gone far."

"Thanks, I’ll go find him. Are you sure you don’t want me to follow you to your condo and carry her up?" he asked. It wasn’t the first time he had offered to help, and I felt that it wouldn’t be his last. I knew he was just trying to be helpful, though.

"No that’s alright, I can manage it from here. If I have to, I’ll shove her on one of those luggage carts and wheel her up to our room!"

Noah laughed at that.

"Alright, I hope to see you guys again before you leave! Bye!" he called.

"I’m sure Lara would love that," I told him. "See ya."

Once I finally got Lara and me safely into our room, I laid her down on her bed, covering her up with a blanket. She was going to have one hell of a hangover in the morning, and I bet that she wouldn’t even remember a thing.

Going into my room, I started emptying everything out of my jacket pockets until I came across a folded up piece of paper.

What the hell is this? I thought to myself.

I pulled open the note to find a scribbled phone number, along with:

I had a great time with you tonight. Can’t wait for tomorrow evening!

How the hell did he sneak that past me? I was always so careful when it came to that kind of stuff, and I was pretty sure I had my hands in my jacket pockets most of the night.

I grabbed my cell and texted him immediately.

How did I mng to get ur #?

While waiting for a response, I thought back to how perfect my night was. I just couldn’t help but like Ky. He was sweet and muscular…oh so very muscular. And he really seemed like someone who I could spend hours talking to and not ever get bored or run out of things to say. My phone dinged, bringing me back to reality.

I’m just that sneaky =)

, was his reply.

Oh really? I seriously don’t rem. you ever coming near my pocket!?!?!?