Part 22 - Definitely yes

* Mature Content *

Dannii/ I lock the door behind me and walk into my silent cake shop. It's 8:30 AM and Jackie will be here at 11 o'clock. I leave the lights off in the sitting aria and head straight for the kitchen. I need to prepare for the New Year's Eve party. We need to clean, do some grocery and gift shopping.

I let my keys fall into my pocket before taking my coat off and with that I feel something tickling my hand. I take out a piece of paper rolled into a scroll, a red ribbon is keeping it in place.

"What is this?"

My eyes start to water as the scroll reveals a drawing of a young woman. Black Raven hair dancing in the wind. She looks like a warrior princess, dressed in leather, beautiful and strong. She's standing at the roots of an awry tree. In one hand she's holding her weapon... popcorn, in the other hand a beating heart.

It's me!

This must be the last drawing from Ben's sketchbook. The one, he didn't want me to see, when I was flipping through the book. We had our little popcorn fight that day. I smile when I look closer and see she has a tattoo underneath her breast :

- Two warm bodies -

Tears fall down my face, I can't hold them any longer. She's beautiful.

Is this how he saw me?

Things were so simple that day, of course this was all before yesterday's airport disaster...

Cole took me home after he walked in on our make out session from hell. Ben disappeared into thin air, not before giving Cole a broken nose. Leaving me in a total sob. The adrenaline gave me the strength to not pass out like a sissy. But I couldn't say a word, the whole way home.

Cole dropped me off at the Inn. He said he didn't want to be around me. Which I totally understand. I don't want to be around me either. Charlotte went to check out his nose (which will heal) and his mood (let's just say it wasn't positive). Then I cried my eyes out for the rest of the day and night.

How could I be so stupid!

I sit down and get started on the to do list, but my mind wanders off to the drawing. I smile as I think back on the past few days. The way Ben made me feel to be exact. Like I could do anything, like I'm in control of everything. Yet the moment he left I felt so lost, so out of control.

God, Why am I so torn between the both of them?

A loud knock on the back door startles me.

"Just a minute!" I yell, while I put the sketch back in my coat pocket.

Unlocking the door, it's pushed open and immediately I'm pinned against it. It's not until I feel his lips absorbing mine, his stubbly beard irritating my skin, his rough hands sliding underneath my sweater, that I realize ... it's Cole. His kiss is so intense, I give in completely.

I didn't want Cole to see me kissing his brother. Ben told me I had to forget about him. "I'm no boyfriend material, Danielle. I have to much bagage, I'm to restless." before he kissed me goodbye. It was a goodbye kiss, to little to late.

"I'm so sorry, Cole." I mumble in between kisses.

"Shhh..." he urges me to stop talking by trailing his tongue over my lips, before entering my mouth once again. His hands pull up my sweater and shirt at the same time. His lips immediately sliding down to my breasts. Grabbing them with a fist full of energy. Rubbing my nippels roughly through the thin fabric.

"I need you baby, I want you... Now!" He whisper yells, pulling me away from the door and slamming it shut. The steal is cold against my back as I'm practically thrown on top of the big table in the middle of my kitchen.