Chapter 1

(Lucy POV) ~~~~One week later~~~~

I woke up with my head pounding. What the hell... I sat up in my bed and saw Natsu next to me. I'm no longer surprised. But why is he shirtless... and why am I naked?!

Wait....

DID WE....?!

I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. I paced around. Is that why my head hurts? Did we get drunk or something?! I don't remember anything!

Okay, calm down Lucy. Just breathe. Today is the day everyone comes back from the island vacation. I heard Natsu punched Erza when he came to save me from Jude. That'll get him.

I took a quick shower and washed off my face. I put my hair in a french braid and grabbed some clothes from my closet and changed. I'm wearing a light blue dress that goes down to my thighs, with white leggings and black flats. I also have a black belt around my waist and my keys whip hanging off it.

I touched my colar bone where Luminos Sun is. You can see a tattoo of where the sword is. Apparently, I can remove it from my skin whenever I need it, but it has to go back. It gives me the creeps sometimes. My keys were taken off the sword when it turned into the tattoo, so now I have to carry them again. And be on constant lookout that they won't be stolen. Fun!

It was nearly 10 A.M. I better wake up Natsu. I walked over to Natsu and looked at him. "Natsu... Natsu... NATSU!" I shouted and he jumped up.

"What?! Oh... why are you so loud." Natsu wined and layed back down.

I threw his clothes at him (I washed them obviously. They smelled awful). "Go take a shower and put those on. Everyones coming back today and you don't want Erzas wrath if we're late." I said and he jumped straight up and ran into the bathroom.

I sighed. He's such a pain to deal with. I noticed Happy wasn't here which means we have to pick him up from Natsu and his house. Great.

After about 20 minutes, Natsu came out clean and dressed and we ate some breakfast. "What happened last night? I don't remember anything." Natsu asked putting his hand on his head.

I turned a shade of pink. At least he's to dense to put 2 and 2 together. "We watched movies and played games until you passed out from a sugar high because you drank all the soda at once." I've gotten really good at lying when it comes to awkward stuff like this.

"Oh, well sorry about that Luce." He just laughed with his usual large grin. "Oi, where's Happy at?" Natsu just noticed the missing blue cat.

"I'm here!" Happy flew in through the window. I've just kept it open considering it's the time of the year with nice weather. I handed Happy some fish and he chowed down. I think he said thanks sometime while eating.

"Yosh! Let's get going!" Natsu said after inhaling his food. I ate a little faster than normal considering how much time we have.

I put the dishes in the sink so I'll wash them later. Natsu jumped out of the window with Happy before I could force him to use the door. I sighed and walked out, locking the door behind me.