Chapter 11

"Wheres the bloody pirate?" The British solider shouted.

Joshua climbed over bringing everyone's attention to him. "Who are you?" The man asked.

"Joshua, and I know where Jack is."

He smiled an evil smile. "Oh really, and where would that be?"

"The main island of Tortuga. Get in your ship and follow me."

"What are you doing? You betrayed our captain and you won't be leaving here alive!" A crew member shouted at him after the British sailors were gone, drawing there swords in the process.

"Easy there. I'm trying to save you and Jack, so hold this." He took Jack's hat out from behind his back as handed it to the guy. He hid it so the soldiers wouldn't be suspicious with him holding the legendary hat.

Joshua took the ship straight towards where Jack and the rest were, but then took the ship right, like they were elsewhere. Joshua barked orders for a a little while before getting really passionate. "This is the fastest ship in the Caribbean! Let's just see how fast she'll go!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. He heard the swishing of canvas as the sails were opened up wider.

He found a young enough man and went up to him. "Ever been to Tortuga?"

"Aye."

"Know where Dr. Whites house?"

"Aye."

"I have a mission for you. I need you to jump overboard in a minute and get in a boat so you can meet me in the Pearl with Jack and the rest."

"Where will I get this boat?"

"I don't care. Steal it if you have to. Jack will be waiting in front of Dr. Whites house."

____________

Abigail laid up against a tree waiting on the Black Pearl to pick her and her friends up. She had been uncomfortably moved from her comfy bed to breaking her neck laying against a palm tree.

"Hey!" There was a guy rowing at them shouting. Jack Angelica, Gibbs and Elizabeth drew their swords in response while Abigail lay defenseless

When they noticed who it was they put them up, and let him explain that the Royal Navy was on their tail, and that they had to get in and row fast. They jumped in except for Abigail, who was uncomfortably carried to the boat.

They sat in the boat only a few seconds before they saw a familiar ship with black sails coming towards them. When it approached they were almost thought no one saw them and they were going to be crushed, but it past smoothly by and they were thrown a dozen ropes. Jack and Gibbs both grabbed one and tied them to the sides. They sailed behind for a little while.

"Pull her in!" Joshua yelled, motioning with his hands. Jack and Gibbs both pulled from their side while Joshua and another man pulled from the other until the front part was touching the back of the ship.

Abigail groaned thinking of how in the world they were going to get in without her hurting. They were thrown a rope ladder and she knew it'd defiantly be fun getting up there. She went first and Jack followed closely behind incase she fell. Joshua pulled her over board and she groaned in pain. He picked her up and sat her on the black price below the sails.

Jack took over and they sailed in a random direction trying to loose the British Navy. They sailed for 2 hours before she asked Joshua to carry her to her room. He left a sword leaned up against the bed post incase things got ugly.

They had to sail continuously if they didn't want to be caught. Jack was tired by around 1 am and needed to get some sleep. He made Joshua co captain to his excitement.