Chapter 23:

Abigail slung her own sword at pirates while looking for Joshua. She found him and they battled their way back to the ship Jack had picked out. On board she took him to the weapons she had piled and gave him one and told him to try it versus his own and see if it was any better.

She spotted Angelica on the banks. "How's the special weapons?" She shouted.

"Not any..." She stabbed the pirate in front of her. "Better."

Abigail placed her sword in its sheath and took one of the "special" ones. She grabbed a rope hanging down and slid to the ground. Once on the ground she ran to the house of the old men who had locked themselves there for their own protection. She protected herself from blades in front of her as she ran.

She banged on the door. "Let me in!"

"It's not safe!" One yelled back.

"Is anyone around?" The original man they had talked to asked. Abigail had heard him be called Cornelius.

"No." The door swing open and she was drug inside before they locked it back. "Whats so special about these ships?"

"They've been sitting in these magical waters for years. While that waters soaked into the wood there'll be no damaging her."

"So then they won't be indestructible for years, and what about the weapons?"

"No, that water will evaporate. Once their submerged in the water they'll be sharper, stronger, and lighter than any you'll ever hold," one of them men said.

"That's all then? A temporarily indestructible ship and slightly better weapons?"

She watched the nodding men. "The rumors were a bit dramatized," one said.

"Well, goodbye Cornelius, his brothers," she said as she turned and laid a hand on the door nob.

"Good luck," Cornelius wished her. She turned her head around and saw the old man smiling. His eyes were watering. For some reason the came attached quick.

She smiled back. "Thank you." She turned back around and opened the door going outside to help finish what they had to do.

Abigail ran along the bank and dipped her sword in the water. She instantly felt it become light as a feather in her hand. She brought it up and fought the man running towards her. It wasn't long before he fell over with his abdomen split wide. The lightness defiantly helped her, not only that, but a lot of these men were so drunk they could barely stand. All of them were at least a little drunk.

When she was once again on her fathers ship she dropped to her knees and decided on a weapon to try. There were tons of swords, pistols, and knives. She took a pistol and put it in between her pants and waist. She put a knife in her pocket the best it would stay and slid down the rope.

Everyone was trying to board the ships, but Jack and his crew and family did their best to keep them off. She found Joshua and he tried to explain that the sword wasn't any better. She traded hers to him while she dipped his in the water. She then traded his to Jack and found Angelica. She gave Angelica Jack's newly lighter, stronger, sharper sword and took Angelicas, dipped it, and used it herself. She made her way over to Teague fighting by the water.

"Dip your sword," she whispered.

He dipped it and smiled at her. "Thanks."

She walked away casually watching the pirate out of the corner of her eye. She suddenly slammed her sword into his side. He wasn't paying attention to her, but was keeping his eyes on Teague. He fell to the ground and Teague flashed another smile and nodded his thanks and pride.