A reality

AVA.

"Who- who are you?" My voice trembled slightly, I silently scolded myself for sounding weak.

"Bish, call me Lady Bish." The blonde woman replied, a prideful smile upheld by her face.

That didn't last long, she quickly went to a stoic expression.

"Who are you?" She asked me, I furrowed my eyebrows,

"Ava..." I was hesitant to give her my name, why does she give me such an uncomfortable vibe?

I couldn't trust this woman.

I looked around the room, "Where are we..?" My eyes drifted to the door of the room, it was opened, and a lean figure stood at the doorway.

Their hair reached halfway down their breasts, bruises evident on their gentle facial features.

"You're currently in my kingdom, the most prominent on the planet of Daemos." Replied Lady Bish, I wasn't listening, I was focused on the small girl at the doorway.

"Y/n-" "Y-you remember m-me." The sound of her voice shattered my heart, she sounds scared, relieved, and looks like a beat up rag doll.

What in the hell happened to her?

"It seems you both are acquainted, how so," Lady Bish interrupted our conversation,

I dragged my eyes back into her piercing light blue ones, "She's my sister," I answered firmly, there's no way I can look weak around her.

Weakness is dangerous, my eyes drifted to Y/n.

I have to protect her.

So why is something bugging me in the back of my head? Why am I so bothered that I called her my 'sister', it's true after all.

"I see," Her eyes narrowed as she examined me, then gave Y/n a quick look over, "How did you both end up at the front doors of the Kingdom." Even if she was asking a question, it didn't sound like it, it's as if she's demanding the answers.

That reminds me of someone.

I mentally rolled my eyes at the thought of Asch.

"W-we were caught in the w-war..." I heard a small voice answer, I looked back to the doorway to see the small trembling girl.

She looks so fragile, and so hurt.

I felt angry that she had injuries.

"The war, how so." She pressed further, I narrowed my eyes slightly, about to respond, when someone came running into the room, pushing Y/n out of the way, causing her to stumble, I heard a series of soft low growls, my eyes widened as I looked around the room, seeing nothing.

What, was that?

Ava!

I jolted at the sound of Rhys's voice echoing in my head.

-An you- ear me?

I put the words together

Yes, what's happening? Where... are you guys?

"Ava! We need to go." A small hand grabbed mine, I looked up at the bruised Y/n, I reached up my hand and lightly stroked her face.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?" I saw her flinch under my touches, her body started trembling again, but she shook her head firmly.

"N-no!" Her voice trembled and she pulled away from my touch, I frowned, it's obvious that she's lying to me.

"... Alright." I mumbled, I have to let it go until I can treat her wounds properly.

"The king wants to see us." She whispered, my head shot up again, looking straight into her beautiful colored eyes,

"What?!" I got up from the bed and walked to the door, "Stay behind me." I ordered her, I heard a soft sigh come from her mouth.

"I can take care of mys-" "No, you're hurt." I said firmly, I would normally be protective, but not this protective, but she's obviously weak and can't hold her own right now.

"Fine." We walked through the long halls, following behind a man cloaked in armor, and a black cape.

The Daemos stopped at a large double door in the vast room.

"Enter." He demanded, turning and standing beside the doors, I glared at him before walking forward.

Be careful, we're almost t-

Rhys? Hello?

I shook off the irking feeling that was crawling through my body.

I let out a quick breath before pushing the doors open, my eyes traveling their way up to the kings throne.

"Hello." He smirked, "Humans."