CHAPTER 3

It's Monday today and I have classes. Still remembering what happened yesterday.

I woke up at 5 AM, as I began to prepare. My school doesn't require us to wear a uniform. I am a Grade 12 Senior Highschool Student in a university in Manila taking ADT, Arts and Design Track.

Brent and I are in the same school, he's in his 1st-year college now taking Political Science. He told me that he wants to be in the field of politics someday.

After taking a shower, I blow-dried my hair, I wore a white tank top, high-waisted jeans, and a denim jacket because the dress code policy of the school is kinda strict. I'm not into makeups but I always put some tint to make my lips red. I let my hair down and wore my white headband and a pair of sneakers. I grabbed an extra shirt too and put it inside my tote denim bag. Well, probably we'll rehearse later.

6:30 AM na nung matapos ako, hindi na ako dito naga-almusal kasi I don't want to be late at school. My phone beeped for a notification, Brent texted me.

Brent: Otw. Lapit na.

Sachizina: Oks, ingats!

Lagi niya akong dinadaanan pagpapasok na siya, though di niya nadadaanan yung bahay namin, sinasabay niya pa rin ako. Besides, malapit na lang naman sa school yung house namin.

I went down immediately and saw mom in the kitchen, she kissed me on my cheek and told me that she's feeling better now, and she should go and handle our shop. It seems that she's fine, she looks great.

I kissed her back on her cheek and waved goodbye to mom and Ate Rea.

I walked until I reached the gate of our village, waiting for Brent. Mga 5 minutes pa ang lumipas nung dumating siya. As usual, shotgun seat ako uupo. I don't want to be rude though, magmumukha siyang driver ko if I sat sa likod. Malapit lang din yung school namin sa bahay, well boundary naman ang Makati and Manila.

"Hi!" He greeted me.

"Ay wow naka-fix ang hair" Complimenting him.

Brent is wearing a black plain T-shirt and khaki shorts near his knee but still not above the middle finger line. His hair was brushed up pushed back, probably had wax on it. Slightly tight yung top niya that made him more look fit. Plus, his biceps fitted the sleeves of his shirt tightly.

I witnessed Brent's growth. Chubby siya dati when we were young, he got bullied. That's why he started to be healthy and be fit. Wala na rin siyang braces ngayon, he has a perfect side profile, his jaw looks so sharp, his nose is kinda pointed. He has nice lips, hooded eyes, and thick brows.

No wonder why girls go crazy mad at him...

I chuckled after remembering something. Brent gazed at me, he raised his right brow, probably thinking why I'd chuckled.

I stared at him for a moment and chuckled again, remembering his face back then.

"Ano??" He sounds tetchy and not looking at me anymore.

"Wala" I'm sniggering.

He looked back at me and rolled his eyes.

Wow.