CHAPTER 14

" I mean, I may be younger than you guys but yeah... Here I am, never in my life did I expect this to happen. Kaya you guys really have to be patient and tough because someday this pain that we endure will be useful to us, jia you!" As I ended my speech.

A girl from the back raised her hand and the emcee went near her.

"I'm sorry to ask this, but don't you have friends to help you?" The girl directly asked me.

"I had," I shortly replied.

I gazed at the judges who are sitting on the front, " I mean, o-of course.....I-I lived here I made friends naman somehow. Miss Atienza was there, " I gazed at Miss Atienza and smiled, "I have her, until now."

"You had? Do you guys still catch up? Knowing that you're an idol now?" She asked me again.

I don't actually know what to reply, I noticed Brent looked away sitting with the other judges.

"Uhm..." I swallowed hard "I have no idea where they are na e, but I hope they're fine," I casually said.

I answered lots of questions from the fans after that, the staff gestured me to just stay in the dressing room.

My makeup artist retouched me and I just took my phone to check my future agendas. I have a TV guesting for five consecutive days so I have to gain some energy.

The staff knocked on the door and he told me to come up for picture taking.

The teachers together with the judges were already on the stage waiting for me. They told me to stand in the center of the stage.

After taking lots of pictures, some of them asked me for a selfie and it's fine with me. Miss Atienza asked someone to take pictures of us too.

I noticed Brent glancing at me but I just ignored him.

After the event, I went downstairs and the others went off the stage too. I saw the securities positioning themselves as they're getting ready,

A guy approached me while we're on the backstage, "Nakakahiya po, pero pwede po maki-selfie? Idol na idol ka po talaga namin ng kapatid ko po," He sounds hopeless.

"Uy, sige sure!" I smiled at him,

I turned back at him to face his camera when I saw Brent going downstairs. He noticed us and a guy tapped his back,

"Thank you po talaga!" The guy said.

I smiled at him while holding the doorknob of the dressing room when suddenly,

"Kilala mo pa kaya ako?" A familiar voice asked me from my back.

I looked back at him to see who he was, still holding the doorknob. I squeezed my eyes trying to remember him.