CHAPTER 10

"If you don't want that red sequins beaded lace gown, a magenta would fit on your skin tone, hija," The designer said.

"Can I try that color po?" I politely requested it.

It's Thursday today and we're here in a Gown Atelier around Makati, we're doing some fittings for my gown that I will wear on my Graduation Ball next week Thursday.

"I think this is better than the red one," The designer smiled,

"I think so po... but I'm really torn between this one or the Maria Clara gown po e," I gave him a small smile,

"Anak, I think this is better. I'm sure that a lot of them will wear that kind of gown. So, you'll stand out if you wear this," Mom said as she caressed both of my arms.

"Hija, I think your Mom is right. Ngayon pa nga lang you look gorgeous na even without makeup," He chuckled, "Don't worry dear, I'll put a hint of patriotism on it, you will absolutely rock the crowd,"

"Thank you po," I got shy and laughed a bit.

After that, we went to Landmark to find a place to eat. We decided to just eat at a Korean restaurant while waiting for our orders I noticed Mom massaging her forehead,

"Are you okay ma? We can take this out sa bahay nalang tayo kumain," I held her arm.

"Nahilo lang ako Sach, normal naman ito," She said and took her hand off her forehead,

"I think it's better to check your doctor na ma, well malapit nalang naman here I can go with you po," I told her,

"No, anak I'm fine I got dizzy because sa init ng panahon," she immediately refused.

I pouted and gave her a small nod,

After eating we decided to go home, It's already 7 in the evening when we went home, we just took some foods for Ate Rea. Mom immediately went inside her room, and I went upstairs to my room too.

I took a shower and just binge-watched my favorite series until I got sleepy.

The next day is Friday, I woke up around 4:30 AM to prepare, I did everything that I need and after that, I went downstairs and leave the house.

Tinext ako ni Brent na hindi niya ako masusundo dahil baka siya'y mahuli sa klase at sinabing may iba siyang dadaanan, ayos lang sa'kin iyon at sumakay nalamang ng jeep.

The driver pulled his jeep when we reached 7/11 near our school, I think dito na lang ako bibili ng breakfast. After paying my food I went outside the store when I noticed a familiar car was waiting for the stoplight to turn green.

The tint of the windows of the car wasn't dark that's why I'm able to see who's inside. My lips parted when I saw the person driving together with the person sitting next to him. Though my eyes are poor I'm sure as hell that it's them.

Brent and Denysse, I immediately shifted my eyes to the back and I saw Mark and Denysse's other friends.

Kaya pala hindi niya ako nasundo, huh?

Well okay lang I'm just a friend. I shrugged at naglakad nalang papunta sa school.

Sa main gate ako pumasok well of course, I'm sure na sa parking gate papasok sila Brent because they're on wheels. I tapped my ID sa machine at pumasok na.

I walked fast when I saw Brent's group approaching, he saw me and I just pretended that I didn't see them,

"Sach!" Brent called me,