CHAPTER 13

I sighed in satisfaction while staring in front of the mirror.

I felt different and it's amazing.

Mommy gazed at me after putting my gold plated pearl earrings, she held both of my arms.

"Everyone will love you, baby," She genuinely smiled.

I smiled back at her before grabbing Mom's diamond clutch bag.

I am in a modern magenta Filipiniana mermaid dress encrusted with thousands of Swarovski crystals, an intricate pattern ode to the Pintados of the Visayas. It features a classic mestiza butterfly sleeves. My Mom just did a minimal makeup for me with foxy eyes, I applied a hairspray for my brown long wavy hair ending above my waist and letting it down. I wore my contacts too.

I was on my way to go downstairs when suddenly the doorbell rang, Ate Rea opened the door and I asked her who it was.

Alex's lips parted when he saw me, he gave me a gentle smile and I smiled back.

Alex has always been a stylish gent, wearing a traditional barong with a subtle hint of twist highlighting stunning pleats and an opulent amount of embroidery. His barong was punctuated with magenta jusi sash to match the color of my dress. His hair was on pushed back making himself more attractive.

I kissed Mommy on her cheek and waved goodbye at them, Alex lent his hand. I got awkward and shyly put my hand on the top of his hand.  

"Cheesy," I whispered.

"Wag kang panira," He shrugged.

He opened the shotgun seat's door for me and I shyly went in. He then turned to the driver seat.

He started to engine his car and the atmosphere went awkward.

I can see him gazing at me,

"Muntik na kitang di makilala" He laughed a bit.

"Ikaw rin," I said. My eyes lightly widened after realizing what I have said.

He chuckled and said, "Thanks" He smirked and put his sights back on the road.

He actually has a good side profile, his sharp jaw, his pointed nose, narrow eyes, thick eyebrows, and fine lips. Alex is a model at a very young age, lots of girls actually like and fall in love with him. His moreno tone is very attractive though.

After an hour or two nakarating na rin kami sa venue, he parked his car then he opened the door for me. The place looks so luxurious and everyone looks so classic wearing their own styled barong and Filipiniana.

All of them were staring at us, he then wrapped his left hand around me.