CHAPTER 8

4:30 AM na nang magising ako, I quickly stood out of my bed and went to the bathroom. I took a shower for 30 minutes and after that, I applied some oil to treat my ankle. My ankle doesn't hurt like it used to before, and I can walk normally na. 

I wore a white tube inside and a blue long-sleeve mesh with blue skies and white clouds pattern. I also wear a denim mid-high flare jeans for my pants and Nike Air Force 1 for my shoes. 

I blow-dried my hair and used my fingers to comb my hair and put it into a high ponytail. Then, I twisted it and spun it around the base of the ponytail to have a messy bun. I secured it with some bobby pins and pull out some strands to make it look messier, and then I hair sprayed it after.

Brent texted me and he said that they're on their way.

I immediately went downstairs and noticed that Mom and Ate Rea aren't awake yet. I leave the house around 6 AM, we're early today because we have some preparations to do. I guess kung bakit maaga si Brent is dahil kay Denysse, siguro sinundo niya ulit or maybe everyday na 'to.

Vice President internal si Denysse sa SHS Student Council that is why she needs to go to school early because sila yung organizers ng program later.

As usual, sa shed ulit ako nag-hintay while waiting for them I played our dance music to practice myself. I wore my specs on para makita ko agad ang sasakyan ni Brent. When a car beeped, I know na sila na iyon. I checked for the front seats and noticed that Denysse was seating on the shotgun seat. I noticed that both of them were looking at me, I smiled and immediately went inside the back seat and locked it after.

"Ano meron?" Brent asked while both of his hands are on the steering wheel.

I ignored his question kasi baka hindi ako yung kausap niya.

"Huy, ano?" Now he fixed his eyes on the rear mirror looking at me.

"Ako? Wala bakit?" I answered him and took my eyes off him.

"Tsss" His reply.

We reached the school 20 minutes after when they've decided to eat breakfast sa Fastfood malapit sa school. Well, hindi pa naman ako nag-aalmusal so siguro sasabay nalang ako. Pwede rin naman humiwalay ako ng table sakanila though.

Lumabas na kami ng sasakyan ni Brent at pumunta na sa kakainan namin, Denysse was holding Brent's arm and she looks so comfortable doing it. Nasa likod lang nila ako while we're walking.

Third-party gaming.

Nauna akong nag-order sakanila while the two of them were in the other lane. Marami namang available na table so okay lang na hindi mag-reserve. After ordering, I looked for a table for myself. Gusto kong humiwalay sakanila kumain, hello? Nakakahiya kayang sumabay sa couple.

There are no available seats for two so yung table na inupuan ko ay for four persons. I'm sure naman siguro na hindi sila uupo dito dahil maraming vacant. I placed my tote bag on the chair beside me.