Chapter 39

"What do you want us to do?" Trevor asked me.

"I need you to travel to Subic and prepare my yacht..."

Apollo frowned. "The heck! That's too far!"

"'Wag ka na sumama," Dustin said and pulled Max and Oliver out of my office.

"Wait!" Apollo followed them. "I'm coming with you, fuckers!"

Trevor sighed and shook his head before turning to me. "What do you need?"

"Just prepare my yacht, Shaun is on his way there so he'll tell you all the details and all I need you to do."

"Damn... This is really serious..."

I shrugged. "Isn't it obvious?"

"It is... It's just surprising that you're taking great lengths for a girl... an 18-year-old girl." He laughed and gave me a teasing smile.

I groaned, they will never let this age thing go. "Stop repeating the age topic. It's not a big deal."

He smiled cheekily. "It is to us. Anyway, I'll leave with the guys so we can start preparing. You should also prepare for your lunch, I'm sure Tito Zach will not be friendly."

"I know that..."

"Good luck, bud," he said before leaving my office.

I took a deep breath and made my way to the rooftop. I took my helicopter to our condominium building and landed on the helipad. Good thing, Max's family owns this building, I get easier access to everything.

I made my way to Zia's condo... I just need to see her before her dad murders me inside their home.

When Zia opened the door, I felt my whole world light up.

Yes, it's worth it.

After talking to Zia, I went to their home in Quezon City... I cleared my throat before I made my way to their gate.

Her parents welcomed me to their home... Well, it was more of Zia's mom welcoming me while Zia's dad was giving me dagger-like glares.

"Good morning, I'm Hunter Argon Montagne and I'm here to personally ask you if I can court—"

"No, you can't," Zia's dad cut me off.

"Zach, let Hunter talk. Don't be disrespectful," Zia's mom said softly like she was calming her husband down. She turned to me and smiled kindly. "Continue, Hunter."

"I'm here to personally ask you if I can court Zirconia." I forced a smile.