16

"Hobi, good morning." Taehyung greets his best friend with a hug, almost making both of them trip. 

"Whoa Tae, slow down. What made you this happy so early in the morning? Is there something I need to know?" Hoseok smiles, he has a feeling that the 'date' with Dohun went pretty well yesterday. 

"I don't know to be honest, I just woke up with a good feeling, as if today is going to be a great day." Taehyung answers honestly as they start to walk to the university. 

"I hope your feeling is right, now tell me about the date." 

"It wasn't-'' He sees the smirk on Hoseok's face and rolls his eyes. "It was great, we got to know each other better, and he walked me home. Hun respected my wish to not go further, yet." 

After that, they talked about everything. Hoseok tells him about Jeongguk's weird behavior and Taehyung mentions the tail pulling. They connect the dots fast, and couldn't help but laugh. 

Taehyung hasn't seen Jeongguk the whole day, not even at lunch. His friends were there, but he wasn't with them. He knows that Jeongguk is somewhere, can feel it and also has heard someone mentioning him. It's not like he cares, but Taehyung is a very curious person. 

Little did he know that Jeongguk had used their connections to hide in the bathroom, empty lecture rooms or around corners. He was successfully avoiding him. 

"Hey Tae, let's meet at yours afterwards." Hoseok suggests with a smile. 

"Sure, only the both of us or Dohun too? Where is he by the way?" Taehyung looked around the hall but couldn't find the boy. 

"Oh, he and a girl named SooYeon had to stay behind because they needed something from their prof. He already accepted the invitation, in case you'll agree." Hoseok shoves the last piece of burger into his mouth before he gets up. "Are you ready?" 

Taehyung nods and follows him, they part ways with a quick hug in front of Taehyung's lecture hall. 

Later that day, when it's time to leave the university, Dohun is already waiting for him outside. "Hey handsome, Hobi had to go to the bathroom, he'll be here soon."

"Hi Hun, thanks for letting me know. How was your day? We haven't seen each other since yesterday." Taehyung leans onto the wall, getting himself more comfortable. 

"It was so so, SooYeon and I had to work together on a project and we needed a few papers. It took almost the whole lunch break, but now we got all the needed things." Dohun looks to the exit where the mentioned girl was leaving the building and waves at her. 

"I see, she's very pretty and seems nice." Taehyung sees her waving back with a bright smile. Maybe he shouldn't have much hope with him, it seems like that they have a good chemistry. Okay this means nothing. He can be friends with more people than him and Hoseok, but after Jeongguk, Taehyung is careful with his feelings. 

"Yeah, unfortunately she's arrogant, knows that we both hang out and therefore treats me a bit like an outsider. As long as she works hard on the project, I don't care." He shrugs, stands up straight as Hoseok walks towards them. 

"I'm sorry guys, I really needed to pee. Let's go!" Hoseok points to the direction where Taehyung lives and takes the lead. 

They don't talk much on their way, each of them in their own thoughts about different things. 

When the small group finally reached the building, it started to rain. 

"Wow, we are some lucky motherfuckers." Dohun chuckles as they quickly enter. 

Taehyung slaps the back of his head. "Words, Hun!" 

"Oh come on Tae, I heard you curse yesterday too." Hoseok defends the youngest, knowing too well that Taehyung was joking. 

"He's a fetus, we can't let him become a bad guy." Taehyung has to hold back a laugh, and sees Dohun nibbling on his bottom lip. 

"I'm. Not. A. Fetus." He pouts cutely. 

"Sure, keep lying to yourself." Taehyung sighs dramatically, leading his guests to the living room. "Make yourself a home, I'll fetch some bottles of water and snacks." 

The evening is full of laughter and sometimes they can't hold back making some dirty jokes after the water has gotten exchanged with wine and beer. The whole atmosphere is very nice. 

"I just want to finally meet my mate, is that too much to ask for?" Hoseok whines, already as tipsy as the others. 

"No, I'm sure you'll find them soon." Dohun, who tries to fetch the crisp with his mouth Taehyung has thrown in the air for him, answers. 

"He's right Hobi, when the time comes you'll be blown away. When I saw Jeongguk for the very first time, it was like the world had stopped turning. Our eyes met and it was the best feeling i've experienced until then." Taehyung chuckles at the thought he's about to say out loud. "We would've mated on the spot, but there were too many people around us. We would've gotten arrested for nuisance."

Dohun nudges him playfully. "Is he good in bed?" He wiggles his brows.

Hoseok leans forward to get a better view of the alpha, he wants to see his expression when answering the question.

Taehyung is blushing, maybe it's because of the alcohol, but who is he kidding, the memories of their night are still so clear in his mind. "Uh, yes. Ten out of ten I'd bang again. Oh wait! I shouldn't say things like that in front of you. That's not nice, I'm sorry." Embarrassed, he covers his face with both of his palms.

Dohun knows why he feels bad, however, it weirdly doesn't bother him much. "Nah, it's your mate and I think we both know that it's normal to want that, even though he's an asshole right now. Your wolf still craves him, right?"

Taehyung nods, his lips forming into a pout. "Every time my wolf smells or sees him, I have to hold him back. I know that Jeongguk's wolf is just the same as mine and sometimes it's really hard to stay strong." 

When Jeongguk was in heat, Taehyung willingly gave his alpha the lead. It was a one time thing, which can't ever happen again. 

"Damn, I wanna experience it too." Hoseok gets up, stomping with his feet. At the same time the door opens and someone enters the apartment.

Hoseok looks at the boy who has a rather grumpy expression. The Omega's eyes go wide. "Oh Luna, that can't be true!"