45 (Final)

Jeongguk's pregnancy goes well, he's moody and sometimes does stupid things, but as soon as Taehyung holds him, he relaxes instantly.

Taehyung's feral ears and tail are something Jeongguk is thankful for. He loves playing with the fluffy body parts, hopes that they'll never disappear. The Alpha has also made peace with it, is actually very happy to be like that, it's a blessing.

No one knows if it's going to be a permanent thing or if it will disappear one day, but they don't think about it until it happens or well, not.

Last week, Jeongguk waddled into the bedroom, holding his big twin belly. He can't give birth naturally and since there are two miracles inside him, it needs to be done at the end of the seventh month of pregnancy. "Hyung, my legs are swollen and I have to pee every five minutes." The Omega whines.

"Oh baby, soon it's over, one more week. You should enjoy the silence as long as it lasts, because when they're born, it's gonna be loud and stressful." Taehyung smiles, leading his mate to the bed to lie down. "Rest for a bit, I'll bring you fennel tea."

"No, I can't stand the taste anymore." Jeongguk complains with a disgusted expression.

"But it's healthy, do you wanna have camomile tea instead?" Taehyung stands up, ready to leave for the kitchen, when the younger holds his wrist.

"Coke, I want a coke or sprite. Any soda would be fine, just no more tea. I beg you Tae, it won't hurt anyone if I drink one glass." There's no way Jeongguk is going to gulp another cup of tea down today.

It's just one example of how the Omega can't wait for it to be over, to live a normal life again.

If he would have known that soon he'd wish to be pregnant again, he would have kept silent.

Right now he's in labor, waiting for the anesthetic on his stomach to kick in. Taehyung is by his side, holding his shaking hand and brushing straw hairs out of his face. "You're doing so well sweetheart, only little longer and we'll have our girls in our arms. I love you baby, even if I always tell you that, it never loses its meaning ever.

"Mister Jeon, Mister Kim, it's time." The anesthetist informs, covering Jeongguk below his chest with a green cloth, there's also a privacy screen to shield the view of the surgery.

The mates nod, Taehyung looks sympathetically to his Omega. "In a few minutes they will be here. We haven't seen them since the 'gender revealing', the one where I took part in."

Jeongguk let Taehyung come with him to the doc once, after he had told him that they're gonna have two twin girls. Since then, they didn't see the need to look into his belly again. Even though the male doctor has had a confused look on his face, he assured them that they're healthy. The mates didn't want to know more.

Jeongguk can feel that someone is working on his skin but it doesn't hurt. Soon after they hear a cry and two minutes later a second. He's relieved that his girls didn't make him suffer and worry, by not making a noise.

The nurse comes up to the Omega's head and shows him the first daughter. "I've cleaned her, do you want to carry this little beauty?" She asks friendly.

"Yes please." Jeongguk lifts his arms slightly to receive the bundle. "Can I be the one to name her, Tae?"

"Of course baby, we've talked about it already. I think your chosen name is going to fit her perfectly." The Alpha sees the second nurse walking their way to give him the other pup.

"NaYoung. Welcome to the big, scary world. Please be always happy and don't hesitate to talk to appa or me if you have any concern." Jeongguk's kissing her head and smiles tiredly.