23

Jeongguk is gone before Taehyung wakes up, it's like a Déjà-vu. He did the same after helping the younger out with his heat.

The Omega stayed until the end, that's more than he was expecting to be honest. When Taehyung is leaving his bedroom, Yoongi is there, leaning against the wall looking at him with a smirk. "Don't say anything." The younger Alpha says before Yoongi could tease him.

Of course it doesn't hold him back from doing it. "You animals!"

Taehyung raises a brow. "You're not wrong, my Alpha and his Omega were all over the place, like literally. The bathroom, the table, the fl-"

"I get it fuck, stop talking eww." Yoongi fake gags but finds it amusing if he's honest.

"Say, have you noticed that Jeongguk smells differently?" This topic still is on his mind.

"How should I know, I don't even remember what he smelled like." It's not his friend or something, Yoongi doesn't really care about that.

Taehyung hums, of course he doesn't. "What are you doing here? Don't tell me you raided my fridge again!" With fast steps he walks to the kitchen, opens the refrigerator door and signs relieved.

"Why would I do that, idiot. Kihyun is a good cook and so am I." The older chuckles when Taehyung's stomach growls. "When was the last time you've eaten something? Other than Jeongguk's ass."

"I didn't eat his ass, what the fuck?" Taehyung tries to avoid his gaze, knows too well that Yoongi can look past his lie.

"Sure. Oh Taehyung, your tongue is so long. Yes there, fuck. Can you maybe stop biting my asshole? Those are just a few examples of what I had to listen to when I came over to feed Yeontan." Yoongi ducks down when a cup of ramen comes flying his way. He can't help but laugh at the other's embarrassed face.

"Go, just- ugh. What the fuck Yoongles, why would you listen to us having sex huh?" Taehyung whines, picks the small dog up to pet him.

"It was fun, not gonna lie. I've even recorded it when Jeongguk started to fight you while getting it up the ass. You both are so perfect for each other. I'm sure it turned you on even more when he called you a stupid looking hybrid with a way too fluffy tail for a wolf. That it should be forbidden to walk around like that and seduce others. Like can he please decide if he wants to hurt you or flirt with you. He's so weird." The older shakes his head, dodging the next thing that the other throws at him. At least it wasn't Yeontan.

Before Taehyung decides to throw something that could really hurt, Yoongi leaves. He has a date with his soon mate and doesn't want to come too late.

Taehyung smiles to himself, remembering everything that had happened the past days, his Alpha friend is right, Jeongguk was really acting weird.

Two days later, he's back to uni. Hoseok knew from Seokjin, who knew from Yoongi who was live on site, that they were busy with Taehyung's rut.

"Hey Tae, how are you feeling today?" The Omega is greeting his friend with a smirk.

"Who told you, Dohun?" The younger pouts, does everyone know that they've fucked - again.

Hoseok shakes his head. "No, I haven't talked to him for a few days, he didn't show up to uni either. It was Seokjin obviously." He bares his neck to show Taehyung the mating mark.

"Oh my goodness, congratulations Hyung! How was it, was he gentle?" Taehyung has totally forgotten about it, he feels bad now.

The older chuckles. "The softest Alpha I know. Tae, I swear to Loona, Jin is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm so in love and fuck, I even want pups now."

Taehyung chokes on air, pups? "Woa, aren't you too young for that, like don't you want to find a working place first?" It's not like he's against it, if it happens then it's great but he doesn't plan to have one right now. Of course not, there's no one he could imagine to be his new life partner.

They arrive after Hoseok has explained him that Seokjin would give him a job at his restaurant and Taehyung thought that this is a great idea.

Jeongguk doesn't know what he's waiting for when he stands in front of the entrance but doesn't enter. "This is so stupid, SooYeon is probably already inside." He talks to himself but then there's his scent. "Fuck." The Omega runs into the building as fast as he can, doesn't care about the people who are shaking their heads at his behavior.

"Was that Jeon?" Hoseok asks his friend, pointing to where he thinks he has seen him running away.

"Huh, where?" Taehyung looks around, sniffing the air. There's his mixed scent again.

"Ah, never mind. Let's go before we're too late for the first course." They speed walk to their lectures only to arrive just in time.

It's an hour later when Taehyung feels the need to go to the toilet. He enters the restroom and goes straight to the business. When he's washing his hand afterwards, someone pulls him back from the sink and towards the wall.

"Are you following me?" Jeongguk asks angrily.

"I was peeing, what the fuck Jeon!" The older takes Jeongguk's hands and shoves them away from his chest.

"Oh sure, what a coincidence that you have to do it at the exact same time as I do. I don't believe you Kim." The Omega rolls his eyes like the brat he is right now.

Taehyung has enough of him, turns them around so that Jeongguk is now pressed to the wall. "You could have just left and I'd have never known that you were there. So now tell me, why did you make yourself noticeable? Is there something I can help you with?" He knew the other was there, could smell him of course but decided to ignore it.

"I fucking hate you!" Jeongguk answers but instead of yelling more at him, he pulls Taehyung in. His hands are around the other's neck when their lips meet for a teeth crashing kiss.

Taehyung doesn't know what's happening, one moment Jeongguk wishes that he wouldn't be there, the next he's kissing the living hell out of him. Instead of breaking the kiss, the Alpha gives in and returns it. Their bodies grind on each other, causing tents building up in their pants.