42

When he wakes up, the nervousness begins. Taehyung is restless, almost forgot to tell his mate to meet him today but Seokjin did the favor and informed Jeongguk about it yesterday, after they had met. The Omega wrote him a cute message with many emojis that he's excited and glad that Taehyung wants to talk to him.

Now what? There are still a few hours to go by and the Alpha can't wait any longer. He needs to see him, maybe even feel the other by hugging him. A kiss would be too early, right?

Ugh, it's so frustrating. Taehyung wishes that the younger would move in, preferably today. Of course it won't happen, he's not an idiot, but let a man dream, a man deeply in love to be exactly.

He takes his phone and calls his Hyung Namjoon. It's been a while since they have last talked to each other. A lot has happened in the meantime and there's also Jimin who he misses a lot.

"Tae?" The older's voice sounds surprised. "Is something wrong?"

"Hyung, no. Why do you think so?" Taehyung frowns, knows why his brother reacts like this.

There's a moment of silence before he gets an answer. "It's just that you haven't called me since you've moved out. Thought you forgot about us." Namjoon was always the type of person who prefers to know what's going on in the lives of his family members. That Taehyung hasn't contacted him, must have hurt the Alpha a lot.

"Joon, I'm really so sorry. I've met Jeongguk again and then everything became complicated. I missed you and Jimin a lot and that's why I wanna ask you if you both wanna come to Seoul for a few days. My home is your home." Taehyung looks around, seeing all the baby stuff and chuckles. "Kind of." He adds.

"Wait, you met Jeongguk, your mate? Why was it complicated?" The older ignores the invitation for a moment, he knows how hard it was for him to be apart from his mate.

Taehyung nods, even though the other can't see it. "Yeah, it's a long story and I can tell you when you're here. Tell Jimin that I love and miss him too. How is he?"

"Tae!" The Omega shouts in the background. "I love you too idiot!"

He hears laughter that's definitely Jimin's. Now he is even more excited to see them again.

"He seems fine." Taehyung giggles, wants to hold the smaller in his arms and talk about their lives.

"Yeah, uh Tae?" Namjoon starts, Taehyung knows that he's scratching his nape right now. "You're an uncle for a few months already."

"What? But how Hyung, I left not even six months ago or was it seven?" The younger counts his fingers but gives up.

"Well, we knew it before you've left but Jimin thought that it would be better to not tell you back then. I mean, you were searching for your mate and this would have made you maybe sad." Namjoon feels dumb, of course his brother would have been happy for them.

"Oh no, I'm sorry Hyung. I really would have been the happiest, even though I didn't have my own mate by my side. It's not your fault but his. Send me pictures please, what's his or her name?" The uncle in him wants to know everything.

"It's a boy and his name is Minjoon. He looks a lot like Jimin, you're gonna love the little one." The voice shows how proud he is and Taehyung can't wait to meet Minjoon.

"God, please bring him with you when you will come to Seoul." He wants to add that he can practice holding a pup but Taehyung wants it to be a surprise. "Is it difficult to raise him? I mean, is Jimin getting enough sleep, does he eat well and also rest? I hope you're supporting the mochi, if not we really need to have a word, Hyung."

"Tae, he's perfect!" The Omega shouts again. "Clumsy but the best father I could think of. I just hope Minnie won't get his clumsiness from him." A whine follows but is soon replaced with giggles.

Namjoon groans into the speaker. "It's not that bad, I don't break things easily anymore."

"That's a lie Taetae, just yesterday he-"

Namjoon cuts Jimin in the middle of his sentence. "Text me the date when you can have us. We will make time for you. See you soon dongsaeng, bye."

After Taehyung bids goodbye too, they end the call. He looks at his watch and sees that only a few minutes went by. "Damn, can't the time go by faster?"

He decides to take a shower, goes through his clothes afterwards to choose something nice to wear for later.

Hoseok texts him that he and Seokjin are on their way to his apartment. Not long after, the bell rings and Taehyung opens the door with still wet hair. "Come in, I'll bring you some water."

He fetches a few bottles and joins them on the couch. "Is Jeonggukie nervous?" Is the first thing he asks them.

"Well, if you will call running through the house, rearranging stuff and mumbling weird things normal for him, then no, he's not nervous." Seokjin smirks, his brother is literally a wreck at home. His hormones made him feel uncomfortable, that's why he asked Hoseok to go out. His mate suggested to pay Taehyung a visit and there they are, curious how the Alpha is doing before the date.

"It's cute and I'm glad that he is. I mean, I'm cool, relaxed and not nervous at all." Taehyung pushes his chest out confidentially, unfortunately something is exposing him.

"Sure, that's why your ears are constantly moving, as well as your tail." Hoseok points to said body parts with a knowing grin.

"Not to mention your scent, if I wouldn't know better, I'd think that you're hiding a lover in the bedroom and that's why you're nervous." Seokjin adds.

"Oh god, I'd never have someone over. I have Jeonggukie and he's the only one I want!" Taehyung's eyes grow big at the statement from his mate's brother, does he really think of him like that?

"Tae, calm down. It was just a joke to lighten up your mood. I know that you love him." The older Alpha chuckles. "Sorry, I forgot how we are when we are nervous and unsure if everything will go as planned."

Hoseok receives a message and leaves the room after mind linking his mate.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung is curious, something is going on.

"Ah nothing, don't worry. Now tell me, what exactly did you plan for tonight?" Seokjin wiggles his brows.

Taehyung gasps. "Oh fuck, I uh, I didn't really plan anything. Thought we would talk and then maybe watch a movie or so. Do you think it's not enough, should we go out?" His scent becomes even stronger and his fluffy tail is now wrapped around his body.

"Taehyung, Jeongguk is already happy that you wanna meet him. I think a movie is perfect, just order food and cuddle with him." As his brother, Seokjin knows that Jeongguk is easy to please when it comes to Taehyung.

"Okay, okay, that's good. Uff, Hyung please help me, I don't think I can do that. What if he's mad for whatever reason or what if he suddenly doesn't want me anymore." It's unlikely but Taehyung's brain isn't functioning properly at the moment.

Seokjin shakes his head, they both really are a fit. "Stupid Alpha, I told you that Jeongguk is a nervous wreck right now, he's so happy that he can't believe it. Trust me when I say that everything is going to be perfect." He already knows that this night will be special for Taehyung too, there's something Jeongguk hasn't told him yet.