sangcob ¦ i wish you liked boys

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
i wish you liked boys
lee sangyeon & bae jacob
word count: 2587

three times jacob's heart fluttered because of sangyeon, and the one time he finally acted on it

⌗INSPIRATION/BASIS ! 
conan gray's heather

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

i.
jacob hardly falls in love. he's not the type of person to immediately swoon over someone just after meeting them. in his twenty two years of living, he has only fell in love two times.

he hardly falls in love. but when he does fall, he falls hard.

those two times each lasted for a few years. both of them turned out unsuccessful, and it made jacob's eyes red and puffy for weeks. love for him only causes heartbreak, and he's so glad he hasn't fallen in love with someone for years now.

until he moved to korea.

when he was a trainee, jacob met someone that changed something inside him. when he first set foot in cre.ker, sangyeon was the first person who welcomed him to the company. he was jacob's first friend, and he always made sure jacob is comfortable especially when he just transferred from another country. sangyeon was different from the other people jacob have met. he was the most caring person, and he helped jacob adjust to his new life. jacob is confident when he says everything about sangyeon is just perfect. he is perfect. before he knew it, jacob has fallen again. hard.

it's december 3rd. the group is preparing for their debut. one last practice before they go to bed, they played a game of rock-paper-scissors. the loser has to go to the nearest store and buy ice cream for the whole group, even if it's already 2 am and it's freezing outside.

changmin ended up losing, but jacob knew that the younger has no more energy to walk, not with how hard he practiced to make sure the dance is perfect, so he volunteered to buy it himself.

"let me go with you." sangyeon stood up, giving him a smile. it was cold, but jacob can feel himself warming up.

they walked side by side in the pavement. the moon shines brightly at the two boys. there's nothing but crickets and the constant barking of the neighborhood dogs heard in the background and the both of them isn't speaking a word. it was quiet between the two of them, but it was comfortable. jacob shivered from time to time because of the cold night. sangyeon's sudden action a while ago made him flustered and shock, and he forgot to wear his coat because of it.

he rubbed his hands together, and sangyeon must have noticed it. jacob watched in shock when sangyeon suddenly wore off his gray sweater and handed it to him.

"here."

"what?"

"wear it." sangyeon grabbed both of his hands (they were warm) and placed the sweater in jacob's hands. "you're shivering."

"it's fine, gyeon." jacob tried returning the sweater, but the older doesn't want to accept it.

"it's either you wear the sweater or both of us won't wear it."

jacob sighed. there's no point resisting. he wore the gray sweater and sighed at the warm feeling. his cheeks flushed when he smelled sangyeon's apple scent in the sweater.

"it looks better on you." sangyeon smiled.

jacob looked away, flustered. "thanks."

"no problem." jacob jumped in surprise when he felt a hand lace itself on his right hand. he looked at sangyeon, shocked, but the older was just staring ahead as they walk to the store.