I want to be honest-A/N

I haven't been updating. I haven't even been thinking of updating either.

Let me inform you why,

I am a young black person America.

My life is at risk everyday because of the color of my skin.

I have been under so much strain from all the pain my people have been suffering from.

I have had no motivation to update in this time.

I want you to speak out against the injustice that has been happening please.

If you wish to find out way you can help follow @blklivesmatter on Instagram and @naacp on Instagram as well.

Take this time to educate yourself and speak out on this problem.

We have been suffering far too long and it's time it ends now!

I have a few requests to work on yes but I'm not sure when I'll get to them.

My motivation is wavering and I want to follow the request they made but I'm struggling to get it done because of what's happening and because I've been struggling with motivation for a long time.

So, this is not a definite decision but this book may be deleted in the future.

I will do my best to get whatever requests I can but if I can't please understand. I want too but I can't find it in me. All the updates I've made (there's only 2) will go into my old book and then this one will be deleted. That will basically be the end of my writing career here.

Please don't use the movement as my excuse for possibly ending this book. That was my decision because I was struggling.

Though please speak out against the racial injustice! PLEASE!

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

peace,

Love you weirdos

Stay safe

Stay black

Stay proud

Speak up