And thats on what?

~Jacksepticeye~
Tw: Periods

I wrote this because I needed something relatable. Enjoy
—————————————————————————

~Y/N POV~

My body hasn't been cooperating with me lately. I was sluggish and sore and my moods were off the charts and I immediately knew what it meant.

"Noooooo!" I whined as I dug through the bathroom cabinets and drawers. I swear I had more tampons left! I shuffled through my to go bag and found a few left!

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"You ok in there? You went from upset to super happy?" Jack asked. I finished washing my hands and walked out the bathroom ready to answer Jack but only to be hit with a wave of cramps and nausea.

"Ugh. Yea yea I just started my period. Kinda going through it right now." I groaned.

"Oh should I go to the store?" He asked sympathetically.

"Please?" I gave him the best puppy dog eyes possible.

"Alright you stay here while I come back with painkillers and water, and then I'll head out to the store." He smiled. I smiled back before climbing into the bed and laying down trying to find a position that would dull my cramps for the time being. He was only gone for a few minutes before returning with water and medicine.

"Oh my gosh thank you, I love you."

"I love you too. Now I'll be back in a few." He said after giving me a kiss.

"Alright, be safe!" I yelled as he walked out the door.

"Only for you!" He yells back making me giggle.

I turned on Netflix and finished my water.

"Ugh I'm going to die." I groan as I'm hit with more cramps. I roll back on my stomach trying to relieve some of my pain while the medicine kicks in and for Jack to get back.

~Small Time Skip~

"Hey babe I'm home!" I hear Jack yell upstairs.

"Ok! I'm only sort of dying upstairs still!" I yell back and hear him give a light laugh as he walks up the steps.

"Here babe, I got chocolate and ice cream and tampons." He lays the bag down next to me.

"You're a life saver. Could we watch f/m?" I plead.

"Of course. Anything for you." He climbs in next to me with open arms and I don't hesitate to climb into them and cuddle.

"I love you" I whisper.

"I love you too." He reply's with a kiss on my forehead.

—————————————————————————

Uh I wanted this to be longer but it's not. But I think it's good considering it's up in about a weeks time to my last post. I don't think anyone reads this really. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't. It's not interesting. Anyways I'm done, I love you weirdos. Stay safe, bye!