Worried

Ethan aka Crankgameplays
Tw: Cramps maybe?
Hey this was a request by @HiramTrash
I would like to apologize for keeping you waiting and my absence. It'll be explained at the bottom like always! I hope you all enjoy! (Not edited)
—————————————————————————
~Y/N POV~

I got up from the bed as my alarm went off and walk into my bathroom. I brush my teeth and walk out before rummaging for clothes before I was hit with a wave of pain in my abdomen.

"Ah fuck. What the hell?" I groan as I take some medicine and go back to my morning routine. I pull out a pair of ripped jeans and a larger band T-shirt and my black belt.

"It's cool enough where I could wear jeans." I mumble.

I grab my phone and my wallet and keys and head out to my car. I slide in and start driving to Starbucks and a diner not to far away from my home. I pull into the Starbucks parking lot and call Mark.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hey! I'm at Starbucks and wanted to get some for the team, any of you want anything?" I ask.

"I'll ask the team and text you our orders. Is that okay? I don't want it to be a hassle of you having me repeat orders and you can just read it." He asks.

"Yeah that's perfectly fine! I'm also headed to a diner to pick up breakfast so if anyone wants anything from there let me know also!" I reply.

"Alright, thank you! Buh-bye." He says.

"No problem. Bye!" I hang up and walk into the Starbucks awaiting Mark's text. The line was long enough for me to receive his text for the Starbucks and diner orders. Before I knew it I was up front.

"Hello!" The cashier greets me.

"Hi! I just want to apologize in advanced I have a few drinks I have to order for my friends." I chuckle in slight embarrassment, trying to apologize.

"That's alright! What can I get you?" The worker asks.

"Alright, can I get a Caramel Frappuccino (me), a pink drink (Amy), Vanilla bean Frappuccino (Kathrine), and a Chocolate cookie creme Frappuccino (Ethan)?" I ask glancing at my list again making sure Mark and Tyler didn't want one.

"Okay! That'll be $17.32." They reply after entering my order.

I hand them a $20 bill and tell them to keep the change. I find a stool against a window and table and wait for our drinks to be done. I place my order for the diner online and scroll through Instagram.

"Y/N?" I heard the worker call for me and got up.

"Here you go!" They handed me the cup holder of drinks.

"Thank you! Have a great day!" I thank them and walk out after they return the gesture.

I head to my car and drive towards the diner.

~Time Skip~

I pull into Mark's driveway and knock on his door.

"Hey Y/N come in! Do you want help?" Mark greets me at his door.

"Could you just take the drinks please? Thank you so much!" I ask handing him the drinks which he gladly accepts and walks in the house placing them on the kitchen island.

"Alright I labeled everyone's boxes so they're there." I point to the boxes I pulled out of the bag and placed on the island for everyone.

"Oh hey Y/N/N you're here! Oh sweet food! Thanks!" Ethan exclaims as he enters the kitchen.