7th Chapter : First Game

Harry's POV:

It was the worst day of my life....

It was the first game of the year. Everyone was so excited.

I immediately noticed my friends as I entered the field. They were sitting on the bleachers, wearing our team coloured jersey. They waved at me and Niall when we entered the field.

Things were pretty good at first.In fact, things couldn't go better. Well.... till I saw her.

Being the cheerleader captain, Kendall stood in front of all cheerleaders ;wearing Navy, our team coloured skirt, looking as beautiful as ever.

She was dancing, clapping, singing. And I just stared at her, watching her lips form a smile whenever Alex did something great.

And I missed the ball. I failed to score goal when Niall passed me the ball.

The second half was worse. I tried to focus.... I really did....

But I couldn't.... because there she was, cheering for her captain boyfriend.

My legs start shaking, feets go numb and I became stand still.......And the girl I loved so much was cheering for someone else......

--------------------

"What have you done,Harry? The coach should have never cho-"

"He'll do better next time.And Alex, shouldn't you go and freshen up?" Niall said sternly.

"Yeah....I'm going to the dressing room. Besides I have a date with Kenny later tonight." He replied with a smirk on his face.....And I felt a strange pang in my heart.....

"Harry, ain't you coming to the dressing room?" Niall asked me as Alex left.

"I- I'll join you guys in the coffee shop at 10:30. You go.....don’t worry about me...."

Worry flashed in Niall's eyes, but he bade me goodbye as he headed to the dressing room as well.

People walked past me, talking to themselves, saying I was the reason of the lost.

Sighing, I was about to leave.....but then I bumped into someone standing in front of me.

Kendall.

My mouth dried and I started to feel numb all over again.

"You are such a loser. Because of you, we lost today. I still can't realize why the coach chose you." Kendall spat.

Her words hit me like a thousand knives in my heart. Suddenly, the air felt too heavy and it was like I couldn’t breath.

"Ken-"

"I still can't get why you seemed so angry about everything. I mean, compare yourself with Alex. I made a better choice by choosing him instead. You will always be a loser, accompanying some losers as 'friends'."

Something trigged in me at her words. I felt like my blood was boiling with anger. Anger was flowing through my veins at her words.

"Shut up! Don't you dare say anything about them! They are all amazing people. You know nothing about them. You are the one who is a cheater." I yelled at her before storming off and heading towards home.

Too much for wanting a nice first game day.....

--------------------

Sorry for the late guys. I'll upload sooner next time.
All the love ❤❤❤