14th Chapter : Ready

Liam's POV:

That was weird.

Last week, Harry told me and Niall that he was still in love with Kendall. He said that he wanted her back in his life.....And he seemed miserable.

But this week, he literally started dating Nabila out of nowhere.

That was unbelievable. And suspicious, too.....

On the other hand, Nabila seemed zoned out. She smiled a few times, but her smile wasn't even reaching her eyes......

But why? She was in love with him.....So she was supposed be happier than ever, right?

Did that mean.....there was something else? What could it be?

I really needed to figure it out......

But deep down, I was hoping that my suspicion wasn't true. I was hoping that they were truly happy. They deserved it.

Nabila's POV :

"Perfect." Orpa gave me a satisfied smile after adding finishing touches on my makeup.

I looked at the mirror. They really did a great job with the make over. They put a light makeup on me and let my hair open, which was falling carelessly over my back till my waist.

"Now, you're not planning on wearing this, right?" Fariha  asked.

I looked down at my blue and white simple polka dot dress.
"What's wrong with this?"

"Everything is wrong with this dress!" Mifty exclaimed.

I sighed. Deep down, I knew that it was too simple....but what's the point of taking time on a dress for a date when it was a fake one?

I needed to do something for reminding myself that it didn't mean anything......

"You can wear a dress from Nafisa's closet, they'll fit you perfectly." Nadira suggested.

"Yeah, she can wear that red dress Nafisa bought last week." Orpa said.

"Seriously Orpa!" Mishka rolled her eyes, "I think she should wear a black gown instead."

"She's not going on a funeral, she's going on a date. Why would she wear black?"

"Exactly!" Mishka exclaimed, "She's going on a date, not a marriage ceremony! Why would she wear red?"

"Shut up, both of you. And Nabi....you can wear this." Nafisa said, pulling out an orange dress.

"Finally something normal!" I sighed in relief.

"You look beautiful!" They exclaimed as I got out of the dressing room.

"Thanks guys." I smiled, not meeting their eyes. I was feeling so guilty for lying to them, and seeing them so excited wasn't making anything easier.......

"Are you ok, Nabila?" Asked Mifty out of the blue, "You seem sad."
"Nah, I'm fine... just nervous." I lied.

"Look, I know that it is your first date.... But he's the guy you're in love with. He is also your best friend!"
Nafisa said with a assuring smile.

"And it won't be awkward or anything....you guys already know everything about each other!" Nadira exclaimed.

The sound of the doorbell traveled through the room.

"He's here!" Nadira announced.
"Don't freak out, okay?" Fariha said.

I nodded. Passing them a small smile, I got out of the room. I noticed him standing at the doorway.

As our eyes met, I feel like I would crumple down at the sight.

Gosh,would I ever get used to his beauty!?

He was wearing a white shirt with first 3 buttons undone and black pants. Dark curls were falling over his face, and his green emerald eyes were staring right into mine, those green eyes that had the shape of an almond, those eyes that sparkled in the sunlight........

His eyes always reminded me of a water-colour painting, where too much water is added to the green and as a result it came out as a washed out green, just like his eyes......

He flashed a dimpled smile to me as I stood in front of him, before handing me a small bouquet of red roses.

Thanks for making this harder for me.....

"You look beautiful." He whispered.

"Thanks, and umm...you too..." I trailed, not knowing what to say.

"And we'd be glad if you two stop flirting in front of us." Orpa said.

"And leave my damn house now." said Nafisa.

I turned a bright shade of crimson at their words.

Hr opened the car door for me. I waved at my friends before finally climbing into the car.

"I'll be okay." I tried to convince myself as he started to drive......

Nabila's outfit:

A/N: Today is Liam's birthday ❤Happy Birthday to him, I wish him all the happiness his heart can hold

Happy Birthday to him, I wish him all the happiness his heart can hold.

A/N: Today is Liam's birthday ❤Happy Birthday to him, I wish him all the happiness his heart can hold