11th Chapter : I love her......

Harry's POV :

I fell for her the moment I saw her....

I met her in a supermarket. She was wearing a silver crop-top and dark jeans. Her messy brown hair was tied into a bun.

I was mesmerized by her beauty....
I nearly fainted when her brown eyes locked with mine.

Her eyes were irresistible......

"Excuse me? Are you listening?"
"I'm sorry, what?" I somehow managed to utter.

"Can you step aside? You're blocking this side." She replied.

"Sure, sorry." I stuttered while replying, trying to get used to her beauty.

----------------

The second time I met her, it was at school. I bumped into her in front of the library.

"You're the guy from supermarket, right?

"I'm Harry, Harry Styles. Nice to meet you."
"I'm Kendall, Kendall Hepburn."

"Are you new in this area?"
"Yeah....I moved here last week. What about you?" She asked me.
"Living here since childhood."

------------

I was so nervous when I was about to ask her out.........

"Don't worry." Nabila said softly.

I nodded, taking a deep breath.
It was then or never.
I walked up to her.

"Hey."
She looked up to me. She smiled as her eyes met mine.
"Oh, hi Harry!"

"Ken, I..uhm..wanna ask you something."
"Ask away."

"I...uhm...." I looked over at Nabila. She gave me a tight lipped smile, motioning me to tell her.

"I love you." I suddenly blurted out.
Her eyes went wide for a moment. Then, a strange smile painted on her lips.

My heart was beating like crazy, as if it would jump out of my body.

"I love you too." She replied, taking my hand into hers...

--------------

"You missed my party!" She exclaimed, anger dripping from her voice.

"Look baby, I really wanted to join.... but Nabila had high fever and her condition suddenly got worse in the afternoon. She was admitted to the hospital-"

"I don't want to hear your excuses! I have planned for this party for the whole week!!" she replied.

"I know that Ken. I know how excited you were for your party......But it was about my best friend's health condition. I couldn’t leave her like that!"

"So what! You just can't spoil your friday night like that?! And you think those ‘good for nothing’ people you call ‘friends’ are more important than your girlfriend? I can't believe you sometimes!" She shouted.

I tried to calm her down, just to find out that she had already cut the call.

Present

I stared at the ceiling through the dark atmosphere. The room was pitch black.
It was 3 a.m, after all.

I should be asleep by now, but I wasn’t. Rather, memories were flashing in front of my eyes, how it all started and ended......

A single tear roll down my cheeks at the thought of her.
Why do I love her so much?

"I will get you back in my life Kendall. I promise."