17th Chapter : Falling (Part : 1)

A/N: Hey guys. I know I haven’t  upload in such a long time. I'm sorry guys, here is a double update. I'll upload sooner next time 😊
I'm not sure what I wrote, this looks more like a song review, but I hope you'll like it.❤❤❤

Nabila's POV :

A few days passed since our first 'date' and I felt like we hadn't talk properly in the meantime .

No, it's not like we were ignoring each other or something . We were talking perfectly when we were around our friends. It's just...... I couldn't bring myself to call him and talk for hours like we used to do.

It's not that I didn't try calling him, or just shooting a normal text, but then, I started feeling like I shouldn't. I started questioning myself whether I meant anything to him..........

It was after a week when he finally called me.

"Really Haz? 9 missed calls?"
"Glad you picked up the 10th call."

"I was sleeeeepin'" I replied, yawning.
"Of course you were!" His laughter ringed in my ear, "You know, a sleeping competition is held in Spain, you should try out! You'll be the champion for sure."

"Seriously?"
"Obviously! You'll keep sleeping even if your house is on fire."

"Well, I'm setting your house on fire if you tell me you ruined my sleep because of these competition shits."

"Well, I didn't actually ruin your sleep, either way you would have to wake up now, it's 6 in the afternoon." He chuckled.

I sighed. I missed this. I missed laughing with my best friend without a reason .

"So.......Why'd you call?" I asked, considering the fact that I can't even remember the last time we gossiped without a reason.........

"Umm.......can you come over?" He asked.

Silence ruled for a second before I finally spoke, "I envy you styles. Your best friend is better than mine."

"Wait, what? Nabi-"

"Just joking." I laughed, "I'll be there in 10 minutes."

Cutting the call, I finally got up.

---------------------------------------------------

I found Harry in his music room. He was sitting at the edge of the bench and staring at the piano in front of him, his fingers gliding over the keys.

"Hey Harry." I said softly.

He motioned me to sit next to him, "So........" He trailed, "I, uhm... wrote a song."
"O....kay?"

"And, I actually put music in it, And......." He trailed, "I needed you here with me while singing, I couldn't do it alone-" He whispered.

"Hey, you got me." I smiled at him.

My heart melted at the way he smiled back, before taking a deep breath and finally starting to play the piano.......

His voice rose following the melodious notes of the his piano. A soft silence fell over the room as it was flooded by the music.

The song swelled from the very depth of his soul. It felt like the melody, the emotion was telling me everything he had gone through, everything he had experienced, every sorrow he ever faced, and I wished I could shield him from all the pain he had gone through his life.........

You said you cared
And you missed me, too
And I'm well aware I write too many songs about you
And the coffee's out
At the Beachwood Café
And it kills me 'cause I know we've run out of things we can say

What am I now?
What am I now?
What if I'm someone I don't want around?
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin'

What if I'm down?
What if I'm out?
What if I'm someone you won't talk about?
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin'

And I get the feelin' that you'll never need me again...”

-----------

A/N: Twin chapters....so plz vote and keep scrolling 🙈❤

so plz vote and keep scrolling 🙈❤