XXV

"WIIIIIIIILLLLLL!!!!!"

I shouted and I heard footsteps on the floorboard came in the three maids carrying a feather duster and a mop and Jayson huffing behind them.

I was horrified by a text I received from some unknown number. I knew who it was but to hide the fear on my face, I smiled at the three to say I am fine.

"Are you okay, Ms. Jessica?" Betty asked wiping her hands on her apron.

"Y-yes, I'm okay. Where's Will?" I asked hiding the tremble on my voice.

"Uhmm he went for a run, he will be here soon at any moment." Answered Jayson suspicious by my actions. He is a butler or a bodyguard for a reason. I am also aware that all the bodyguards knew about the Brandon-thingy.

"Can I talk with you, Jayson?" I nodded to the three maids and they all scrambled out of my room shutting the door silently.

"What is it? What happened?" Jayson went into protective mode, eyeing my window and talking some codes that I didn't understand.

"He's here."

"You stay here." He commanded.

"Wait." I showed him the text and he just shook his head.

Jess,

I'm outside the mansion. Can I see you for a bit?

Jayson instantly called Will and I can hear him growled from the other line.

"Please stay here Ms. Jessica." He said for one more time and tossing me the phone.

"Wait until Will comes back, alright? I will round up the mansion. Don't worry, the guards won't let him in." I nodded and I swear my hands were not stop shaking. He has not done anything harmful except the flowers and numerous miss calls but I am afraid what will Will would do.

A man in his trainers, Adidas shorts and grey sweatshirt came barging in with face full of fear. Will leaped in front of me inspecting my body as if I just came from a war or something. I almost laugh looking at him serious with what he is doing.

"Will, I'm okay." I huffed and he wiped the sweat on his forehead, staring at me.

"Are you sure. I saw Brandon in front of the gate thrashing with our guards. He really want to get in but I told him I'll be talking to him later. He is in the living room with Jayson. Do you want to see him?"

I think there's nothing wrong if I would see him and confront why he is doing such things. I have to settle this before it would make me crazy.

"Okay." I nodded sighing.

We went downstairs hand in hand. Brandon is sitting on the living room with his back on us, Jayson and Cole is looking at him with slit eyes probably counting his breath and actions.

Poor Brandon.

"Brandon..." Will called out and the man whipped his head smiling.

"Will."

The guy is smiling and looked pretty harmless so I loosened my grip on Will's arm and he got to squeezed my shoulders.

"Hi, Jessica. I haven't seen you for a while. How are you?" You can see the excitement on his eyes and the longing to talk to me. He stood from the couch eyes boring into mine. His eyes held so much affection and I can feel how Will tensed beside me.

"Hello..." I said eyeing the two boulders behind him that is now clenching their fist and talking to their microphone attached from their sleeves.

"What are you doing here, Bran?" Will asked defensively as we both descend the stairs.

"I think I already know what is happening here. Your bodyguards suddenly came up to me and blocked me at the gate. And you are staring at me like I just killed someone." Brandon chuckled eyeing the bodyguards that took a foot forward in defense.

Neither I or Will don't know what to say to him. I mean, this guy has been stalking me for months, but now he is standing in front of us, we don't know how to react. He is the kind of a stalker that mean no harm.

"Okay, since you're already here let's settle this one."

Will ushered me close behind him as we sat in front of him. He is throwing glances between us, little did I know, Will is intertwining our hands. Oh, I think Brandon noticed how close Will and I and he just chuckled shaking his head.

"I should've seen this one coming. Well, let me get to the point... I do have interest in Jessica. Don't fret! but man, I never thought you will think of me so low." He sat on the couch carelessly adjusting his gray jacket and crossed his legs.

"You mean, you are really not stalking her?"

"Well, kind of. I just want to see her. I just wanted to get to know her. I know she is working for you but the moment I saw her... I'm sorry, I didn't know. But I am here for a different reason. "

We both fell silent, when I turned to Will he is pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You were sending her flowers, chocolates and letters, Bran. How do you think I would supposed to think about that?" He added clutching my hands.

"Okay. To be honest.. Jessica, excuse for the bluntness but I really like you. Like I really really like you. Will, I was sending her flowers not because I am planning bad to Jess. I never thought, you and her will end up together."

"....Well, apart from my visit to Jessica, I also would like to invite you in my coffee shop to catch up. You know about your offer to expand my business. I think this will be much better topic to talk about." he added full of confidence.

I almost forgot Brandon also owned a small corporation that handles medium scale enterprises. 

On the other hand, Will and I stared at him flushed with embarrassment at how we overreacted. We really thought he is kind of a stalking freak but we are definitely wrong. I can't even look him in the eye, my goodness. 

"Look, I am very sorry Jessica, if I made you uncomfortable. I'm wrong of thinking you as one of those women who I was accustomed to. I want to be your friend, for the very least."

With unknown relief and happiness, I smiled and sat opposite of him, and shake his offering hands.

"Okay, friends."

'Now, we're settled then. Bran, let's talk about business in my office. Follow me."

They disappeared from my sight, as they went to his office to talk about business. Businessmen really do know how to prioritize things, Will even forgot that I was with him and left me in the living room all alone. I decided to go to the kitchen to prepare for snacks, when my phone rang interrupting me from thinking about what to make for the two guys.

"Hello?"

"What?!!!! What hospital?"

********************************************************************

Okay, i am kinda sleepy rn. I just finished three bottles of beer and the last thing I want to do is to update one more story. Sorry! I'm sleepy as heck. LOL. Good night! :)