2

✈ SEOUL

Finally, breathing the air of Seoul.

It's been a long time since I got back here.

I took a taxi and led it to my unit. I have no relatives in Seoul so I just rented a condo unit for two months.

I received an email.

"Tomorrow will be the start of your journey, good luck!"

This message makes me feel so excited!

Good luck to me! MB's Agency here we go!

🌞 NEXT DAY

I'm finally facing the building, the building which could fulfill my contentment and dream.

I hurriedly went inside and saw the other trainees. They look like professionals. Basing on how they move, I think they would last more than two months.

Somebody clapped his hands.

He looks strict. Is he the instructor?

"Okay, okay. Is everyone here now? It's time to go to the practice room. Come on!"

Other trainees hurriedly went to the practice room which made me come in last.

I felt like an outcast, almost everyone had friends with them except for me.

"Okay so basically, today is the first day of your training. I hope everyone had their breakfast. Did all of you eat your breakfast?"

"Yes!" Everyone shouted.

"Good. So now I'll be introducing you to your instructor."

Oh? I thought he was the instructor already!

A girl who looks so.. fine? A long legged girl who has a smily bright aura along with her, wearing fashionable clothes suddenly went in. 

"This is Lisa Manoban and she'll be along with you for 2 months. I hope you guys get along. Adios!"

He left which leaves us alone with Lisa.

I'm quite an observant and observing her looks and body figure. I could say that she's really fit for the role of being an instructor. I guess we'll be just fine under her supervision.

"Hello everyone!"

"Hello Instructor Lisa!"

"Coach Lisa or Ms. Lisa would do! Anyways, as mentioned, today will be the first day of our training right? But I don't really want to get you tired on the first day so I've decided to make an 'Introduce Yourself' session along with a pair. I wanted to do it by pair for you to feel less tensed. Please pick your own pair."

I got nervous because everyone grabbed their pair quickly and I actually think I'll not have a pair.

Luckily, somebody came in. A trainee, late.

"It's the first day of training, yet somebody's late?"

"S-sorry.. I thought I lost my wallet.."

"It's fine but please, please don't be late next time."

"Y-yes coach.."

And that person became my pair.

We were given a short time to rehearse a bit by pair before properly introducing ourselves.

The other trainees already started introducing themselves.

"We've actually found similarities among us, we trained in other agencies before and participated in competitions against other schools."

Wow. That sounded great.

And there Ms. Lisa felt amazed by them and also by the other trainees, she was left in awe.

It was already our time for introduction.

"Ohh.. You're the girl who was late a while ago right?"

"Y-yes.. Coach.."

"Introduce yourselves please."

Ms. Lisa was really humble.

"Hello everyone! We're K to the I to the M! The KIMs!"

My pair and I performed together.

"Hello everyone, my name is Kim Jisoo!"

"And I am Jennie Kim."

"And we are the Kims!"

We got really shy afterwards and saw the other trainees laughing at us. I think we got a good response on our introduction because even Ms. Lisa smiled at us.

"Okay, go on and tell the crowd about yourselves please."

"Hello guys, I'm Jisoo Kim, I really like dancing and singing that's why I joined here. That's basically it! Let's do well!"

What.. She's done with her part? Okay, I'm nervous but I'm up!

"I'm Jennie Kim.. Uh, there's nothing on my training history since I really didn't have one due to my mother's choice as well. But it was really my dream since I was a kid and it's actually my first time and I hope.. You'll take care of us well!"

We bowed together.

"Impressive, you all did well. Give yourselves a round of applause."

We all applaused.

"Okay now that you've finished up introducing yourself. I guess it's your instructor's time to properly introduce herself right? I'm Lisa Manoban, as what you've heard earlier and I'll be your instructor for two months. Now, I want to show you what you could become."

She stood up and started showing us her dance moves.

W-wow.. She's doing really great. As expected from an instructor!!

The perfect execution of moves. The way she moves her body amazingly.

Eveyone clapped their hands.

"I hope you guys got inspired and who knows you might be better than me in the future. Now, we'll be grouping trainees. Since you're all 24, you could form a group with 8 members each. Pick a good one! And after you pick, you're dismissed. Goodbye students."

We all stood up and said our goodbye to her.

Jisoo and I were in the same group.

After we grouped ourselves we came down and I went to a cafe nearby with Jisoo.

We were grabbing coffee together.

"How is she?" -Jisoo

"You mean the instructor? She seems great and kind."

"Yeah, she looked really great when she was dancing. Hope I could be like that too."

"You will! Just believe! Let's do well, right?"

"Yeah!"

And then we went straight to our homes.

Not a bad day at all.

I realized that it was an 'all girls training'. All of the trainees were girls.

And meeting our instructor who looked cool and humble was a great start to be motivated all through out. I really hope she's not that terror when it comes to real training!