9

🌞 NEXT DAY

I haven't noticed it was already time for me to go! 

But I still had runny nose and my head hurts a lot, I couldn't get myself up to attend today's training.

Maybe due to the rain? It was kind of strong and I got exposed to the strong wind too.

The medicine wasn't enough for me.

The training hours should be done by now. I couldn't send a message to Ms. Lisa because I didn't have her number nor Jisoo's. I was thinking of messaging through the email but I guess the idea was weird and I couldn't move much too because I'm freezing!!

Somebody knocked on my door.

For Pete's sake I can't move and open the door okay?

I bet it's that housekeeping service which really gets me annoyed because I didn't call them up but they bugged me mistakenly two times as I recall.

"I'm sick!"

I shouted.

But the person still kept on knocking the door.

Fvk. Didn't have a choice but to open it up with my blanket surrounding my body like a cape.

"What??"

I said as I opened the door.

"Ms. Lisa??"

My blanket suddenly fell off.

How did she know my room I only said 13th floor..

She picked my blanket and gave it to me.

"Can I come in?"

"O-okay.."

I was stuttering due to my freezing.

I let her sit down and let her see the mess I made yesterday which I haven't cleaned up because I was planning to clean it up today but didn't feel well.

I just sat down on the bed.

"What's wrong with you?"

She asked with a concerned tone.

"N-nothing Ms. Lisa.. My head just hurts. By the way, I'm really sorry about the mess here.."

I wanted to fix things but I held my head because it hurted.

"Hey, it's fine just lie down."

She assisted me in bed and placed the blanket covering my whole body.

She started cleaning up the mess in my room.

"Ms. Lisa, please leave those alone I can clean it up once I'm fine.."

"No, it's okay. Just lie down."

And the room was cleaned less than five minutes. How could she clean that fast? Every time I clean it takes up more or less thirty minutes.

"Did you take your medicine?"

"No.. Not yet.."

"Dinner?"

"No.."

"Can I search up your kitchen?"

"O-okay.."

"Oh no.."

She said as she looked inside the fridge.

"Hmm.. You only have few pieces of kimbap left is it enough for you?"

"That's what I was planning to eat too.."

"This is not enough, wait up I'll have some food delivered."

At the moment I couldn't object because I wasn't feeling well and didn't have the energy to argue.

The food was delivered and she got some prepared in a tray for me to eat.

She made me sit down and placed the tray above my legs.

"Here. Have some before you drink your medicine."

"Thank you, Ms. Lisa.."

She stood up and sat down the other chair while looking at me eating.

"Aren't you hungry Ms. Lisa?"

"I can have mine later. Eat up."

After eating she cleaned up everything and made me drink my medicine.

She's really kind.. My first impression was right!

"By the way.. How did you know my room number?"

"Oh, right. I held the students list. I also found out Yeri was living on the 17th while Jihyo on the 21st."

"Really?"

"But they had two address on the information, not quite sure if they're staying here now."

"Oh.."

"I just got concerned because you mentioned you were living alone so I decided to pay a visit.."

"T-thank you again, Ms. Lisa."

I lied down and noticed she didn't leave yet.

"Why aren't you leaving yet Ms. Lisa?"

"How could I leave my trainee when she's like this?"

She held my forehead.

"You're almost burning."

She placed a cooling patch on my forehead.

"This totally works, trust me."

I was out of words. She looked so concerned. I can feel her caring aura.

"If you're not yet leaving Ms. Lisa you have to eat.."

"No, I'm good. Actually, I'm leaving now, someone's waiting for me upstairs too. I'll just put the food on the fridge so you can heat it up tomorrow."

"T-thank you, Ms. Lisa."

And then she left.

Seeing her side like this when she's strict during training. It's a new feeling.

And I wonder who's waiting for her. Maybe the guy? Her boyfriend? I don't know. 

Anyways, I trust her words about this cooling patch placed on my forehead.