3

🌞 NEXT DAY

Jisoo is early, so am I!

Everyone came just in time before Ms. Lisa arrived.

"How was sleep?"

She asked everyone.

Everyone did a thumbs up.

"Did you all form your groups yesterday?"

"Yes coach!"

"Please sit along with your groups."

And we did.

"Ah, I forgot! I was supposed to introduce you to my co-mentor. Please come in!"

Everybody bowed to her as a sign of respect.

"She's Kang Seulgi and when time is not right for me she could substitute."

"Hello coach Seulgi."

We bowed.

Another one? But having a co-mentor doesn't seem bad too!

Ms. Lisa just gave us tasks for the whole week until time came where we had to come by teams per day only.

But still we had to practice at our individual homes to keep up.

During the 1st week she just gave out some more instructions and taught us basic dance moves.

It was the 2nd week and our team came to the practice room.

We showed our choreography but Ms. Lisa wasn't satisfied.

"Did you practice??"

"Y-yes.. Coach.."

"Why can't you do it altogether?? You messed up since the beginning! Do it again!"

I didn't know she could be super strict and scary. She had to let us repeat everytime we began to make the same mistake again.

"Jennie! Do it right please! Also you, can't you open your arms wider? It looks so ugly when you do that!"

I can't believe she called my name because I looked lousy when I performed.

"Okay, enough enough. Please take a break."

She looked so disappointed in our group. I wonder if she felt the same for others but right now I feel really discouraged.

I was just looking at her while she's using her phone waiting for the other trainees to come back.

"She doesn't seem kind now, huh?"

Jisoo hit me on my shoulder.

"R-right.."

"But are you okay though? She called you out a while ago."

"Y-yeah, I guess I deserved that too.. And I also wanted to be instructed well so it's just okay."

"If you say so, good luck!!"

"Okay, back now to your positions please. Now do it right so I could dismiss you."

We all stood up and followed her order.

Finally done.

"Not bad but there's always room for improvements. I hope you could fill that in during this month."

"Y-yes coach.."

We said.

"Tomorrow you'll be showing the other teams your performance okay? And I want you to think of it as a competition."

"Yes coach!"

"Dismissed."

And she left just like that.

Everytime I practice at home I could feel my passion burning but whenever I perform along with my teammates I feel like I'm the weakest link and I easily get discouraged.