22

🌞 NEXT DAY

I came in late because my head ached.

But the mentors left as I came in.

Realizing it was break time.

"Oh here she comes."

Here we go again, Yeri.

She's really a foe. I don't even know why she's very mad at me. I even think that she's the one who caused everything.

"The one who's in a relationship with our mentor. Could you believe that? A mentor and student oh my gosh! I wonder why you're not kicked out yet. Thinking of it, you're in a relationship with the owner of the agency maybe that's why."

She's truly embarrassing me around the other trainers.

Owner?? What does she mean?

"W-what are you talking about? And we're not in a relationship! Can you stop spreading rumors about it?!"

I shouted.

"Oh really?"

She came near my face.

"Now I get why you're always in front most of the time tch. You're not even embarrassed by yourself??"

Jisoo went in between.

"Yeri stop it."

She faced Yeri.

"Why are you defending a friend like that?? You don't deserve her Jisoo, you deserve more!"

Jisoo signaled me to go out.

I immediately left for the restroom.

Looking very problematic in front of the mirror.

I was having deep breaths, controlling my anger then I washed my face.

Suddenly, I heard a lock opening from a cubicle.

"Hey, are you fine?"

Lisa?

I was right when I looked at her while my face was so wet full of water droplets.

I was searching for a handkerchief all over my pockets.

"What are you looking for?"

She asked me.

"A.. hanky.."

"Here.."

She offered me her hanky.

I was shaking when I looked at her hands which were offering the hanky.

"Hey.."

She held my chin upwards causing our eyes to meet.

Fvck..

Then she suddenly wiped my face with the hanky slowly.

My heart suddenly beats so fast while staring at her.

I felt every movement she made all over my face.

"Why did you do this and knowing you didn't have any hanky with you.."

She was talking while wiping my face. I was still staring at her eyes.

Suddenly few trainees came in.

I quickly grab the handkerchief and fell apart from her as fast as I could.

I immediately went outside.

As I entered the practice room, the mentors were singing and teaching the other trainees where to get air for singing which was from the stomach.

I was sitting slightly at the back while the others were near the mentors.

Ms. Lisa came in and stood beside the other mentors.

I don't think the rumor is affecting her, I think it's only affecting me.

I was avoiding her glance so I continued to wipe my face until it became dry.

When going home I saw her walking but I was distant, I have to be careful because of the first warning. Which I actually thought was injustice.

I didn't go straight home but to the store.

Someone handed me money.

It was the cashier.

"W-what's this?"

"She came back the day after tomorrow when she drank."

I paid for her bill but she paid it the day after drinking soju?

The cashier placed the money on my hands.

"Here."

"W-wait.. How did you remember me?"

"The person who drank showed me a picture of you when she asked me who payed for her bill."

A picture?

"O-oh.. Thank you.."

I bought ice cream in cone then went home.

She has a picture of me?

I suddenly got bothered on how I looked like at the picture.