7

🌞 NEXT DAY

Team competition

This time we went in to perform first.

I don't know if we're doing well because Ms. Lisa is just sitting down watching us strictly without emotions.

She didn't say a single comment after pefroming, along with the other teams as well.

"The three teams.. You still need to improve a lot.. But this time I think I'll have to go with Team A and Team B. Team C, since we'll be having groups by trio. You'll still be paired along with your team mates but you'll be spending more time practicing than the others."

"Yes coach."

"For now.. Since you all did well, I'd like to treat you today. Don't worry. We'll not be eating much, just enough so you could still train well tomorrow."

I thought she'll leave immediately just as she was doing during the other days.

There were some who couldn't go. I'm not into gatherings but I still went.

"Thank you coach!"

We bowed.

"This should keep you motivated for the next few weeks! Time goes by fast so you should also be fast in catching up too if you really want to become an idol. Okay??"

"Yes coach!!"

When we were already leaving I noticed she walks the same path as me so I ran to her.

"Ms. Lisa!"

"Jennie! Going home?"

"Y-yes!"

"Where do you live?"

"I live just along the way, in a unit.."

"Oh, a unit? Do you live with your parents?"

"No.. I live in Jeju so I just rented out a unit for two months.."

"Oh I see.."

We were walking the whole time during our conversation then we reached the condo together.

"So you live here? I mean not for good but you stay at this condo?"

She asked.

"Yes, Ms. Lisa.. You too?"

"Yes! Which floor are you?"

"13th.."

"That's creepy.."

"Creepy??"

"I don't like the vibes of that number but nevermind, I'm on 14th what a coincidence!"

"Oh.. Great!"

We went up together at the elevator. Of course she had to drop me down first.

"See you tomorrow!"

She said while she smiled.

"See you Ms. Lisa."

I bowed to her.

I went to bed.

She wasn't bad after all, maybe she just wants us to be serious during training and she even lives by a floor just right above me. We're just close to each other! Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing though.