*Chapter 63

Zavian

He hummed staring at the stars and I looked at him curiously.

"Do you miss them?" He glanced at me, a beaming smile.

"Who?"

"Your family?" He blinked, his brows furrowed and he stared back at the stars.

"I think so." I frowned at that then.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't... I don't remember them," he shrugged. "I remember being in the orphanage, the sadness and- and feeling alone, but," he looked away from the sky, hiding his eyes from me as his hands folded together and he sighed, "not them. Their faces, or names. I don't even remember what happened to them."

Zavian

I arched with a moan at the combination of something wet and soft along with the dull throb of my backside.  My eyes fluttered, my lips parted as I lay on my back, staring at the curtains leading to my balcony.

My lips fell open as a warmth overtook my erect penis, a suckling has me shivering, my arched back caving.

"Oh, heavens!" I moaned and looked down, Marius's eyes met mind as he buried my cock in between his lips, he began to bob vigorously then and his finger penetrated my ass, I winced and moaned, my legs coming up, heels digging into the mattress my hips stuttered into his mouth and my hand found his way to his head.

"Marius," he hummed around me and I felt my stomach tighten before I gapped and I saw stars right as a horn blew. I moaned loud, my ejaculation pivoting into Marius's hungry and awaiting mouth.

I panted laughing and he slowed, he pulled off me, swallowing and looking towards the balcony. The horn continued to blow then and my eyes widened.

"Isn't that..?" I sat up and panting I gathered myself, wincing as I stepped onto the floor, I pushed through the pain and pushed the doors open.

Right there, in the distance they marched, an army stretched across the plains of green land, flags of green and red flickered through and before the palace Lira stood, beside her Benton and Zyandra who his behind her cloak.

It is time, your Highness.

Her voice was clear as she turned on her heeled boots to face the palace, her eyes were grim and she gave a nod. I looked up to Marius whose hand wrapped around my naked waist.

"After this, you have to let me finish you." Marius frowned and I offered him a smile.

"Jokes later, let's go."

He and I rushed into dressing, baths would be seen another time, I was uncomfortable but most of his semen had leaked out through the night but still I felt the need to clean however, I would have to be strong.

All my life I had only ever heard of war, never had I imagined it to begin so diplomatic. Lord Greene had asked for my surrender, stating all the reasons why I was unfit, mentioning the pending doom of mages upon us, something I wondered if it would affect those who fought for me.