We need to save her

*Same day and continuing from where the last chapter left off*

Nini's POV

We were all hugging and I'm pretty sure Ricky and I just shared a moment. It felt... right, or something.

"Aww, group hug!" Miss Jenn came and joined us "What happened here?"

"We all sang a song for Ricky and Nini to tell them how we will help them get through this" Carlos explained as we all pulled apart.

"Well, you lot stick together. I'm probably out of my job sometime soon" she told us, disappointingly.
(A/N, not sure if that's a word but... I used it anyway. You know what I mean!)

"What do you mean?" Ricky asked her.

"I may have fudged a thing or two on my application form and they found out" she told us "Stick together"

She walked out of the room and we on decided how we would help.

"How do we help her?" I asked.

"Exactly what we just did for you two" Kourtney said.

"What?" Asked Big Red.

"I think what Kourt is trying to say is that we make a song to save Miss Jenn" Ashlyn explained.

"Ok, well. Let's do it then" Seb smiled.

"One problem. We don't know how to write songs" Gina mentioned.

"Oh, no. Ash and I write songs so we can write it" I told her.

"Really? What was the last song you wrote?" She smiled.

I thought back to the last song I wrote.

I looked up at Ricky and he looked at me awkwardly.

"It was called I think I kinda ya know" I told her, ready to burst into tears.

Ricky walked away.

"Let's get started on the tune. Carlos and Seb, find theater people to sing it with us. Gina, Kourtney and Ricky chose the words. We might have to change some things to get it to fit but we will sort that out later" Ashlyn took me away from this awkward scene.

"Ok" we walked to the piano and chose a tune.

"Got it" I told the guys in the other room.

"We've got some words" Ricky told me.

"And we've got some people" Carlos said, coming in with a crowd of people.

"Wow! Let's get this show on the road" I laughed.

We changed the tune slightly and changed the words a bit too and came out with quite a good song in the end.

We all decided to meet at Big Red's tonight to do the choreography. Ricky faught with me over whether I do the dancing or not.

"No Nini. It's too risky" he faught.

"Ricky! Please? I just want to help save my drama teacher. Just a little bit at least?" I pleaded.

"Fine. But only from the last chorus" he made a deal with me.

"Can I just do it from my part in the middle?" I asked.

"Niniiiiiii!" He dragged, forgetting there were other people in the room.

"Pleaseeeee?" I gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" he gave in "Carlos, the choreography has to be chill or else..."

"Don't worry. I love this baby more than I love dancing" he smiled. We all looked at him shocked "I hope you guys keep it"

Ricky and I shared a look.

"I'll see you tonight" I said to everyone.

"See you" everyone said as we walked separate ways.