Chapter 5

Dimi Pov

"Why" she said flatly with no emotion what so ever in her voice. Seeing her like this killed me. I continued wiping away her blood and didn't respond because I was lost in my thoughts.

"So you can break me again?" she asked. "No I don't think so. Go have fun screwing Tasha because I am not the one or will ever be the one that you will hurt again." She said. My head snapped up from her wrist. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to my chest with her bleeding arm pressed against our chests.

"Roza I am so sorry I hurt you this bad but you must believe it when I tell you I will never ever hurt you again. I cannot bear it because if I hurt you my heart will surely break." I said to her. She let out a humorless laugh and pulled out of my arms.

"Yes what movie did ya get that one from?" she asked. I looked into her face and froze. She was getting really pale. As soon as I acknowledge that she fell to her knees. She had lost too much blood I needed to get her out of here and fast.

"Roza I am so sorry. Я очень жаль." I whispered picking her up in my arms. She looked at me and started crying.

Rose Pov

When he picked me up I heard the love in his voice. He really does love me. I couldn't help it I started to cry.

"Roza? Roza what's wrong?" he asked frantically. I couldn't say anything I was crying to hard and when I thought I couldn't cry any harder I did. Dimitri started running.

"Roza I'm gonna take you to the hospital it's gonna be all right."

"No" I choked out. I didn't want anyone to know about this.

"Rose you have lost to much blood you endanger of dying and your still bleeding" he said gesturing to our blood drenched shirts. I could feel myself falling away now. I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. When I cut myself I had no intention of killing mow. I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. When I cut myself I had no intention of killing myself but as I saw the blood streaming down my arm I embraced death but now that I knew Dimitri loves me I don't know where I stand I was between not wanting to die and embracing death. I didn't want to die but I was nothing without Dimitri and no matter what he said if he hurt me again I wouldn't be able to stand it. I would do something much worse than this.

"I love you Dimka" I said as I felt my consciousness slipping away from me.

"Roza? Roza stay with me!" He panicked. " I'll get help we'll save you we will" he said trying to convince not only me but himself. I smiled.

"It's too late" I said

"NO ROZA NO!" he yelled

"Only you Dimitri" I whispered before my struggle to stay awake won over me and I embraced the darkness.

Dimi pov

"Only you Dimitri" whispered to me before she went limp in my arms. I wanted to fall to the ground. I shook her trying to wake her up. Trying to find a slither of hope but there didn't seem to be any. Her body was limp in my arms. Her breathing was irregular. Her pulse was weak.

"Roza come on Roza you can do it don't leave me!" I shouted tears coming to my eyes. I never cried but now all I wanted was to cry. But then I realized she had a pulse maybe we could save her no we could definitely save her. She was strong. She was my Roza we could do it. If there was any chance of saving her though I would have to run faster. I ran fast and knew exactly where to run. I didn't even slow as I reached my destination.

"Lissa! Lissa help!" I screamed towards the group. Lissa had a puzzled look on her face. She was surprised I was calling her Lissa. Then she saw Rose's limp body in my arms and ran over to me.

"Please no" she said "Please!" she screamed.

"Lissa heal her" She pressed her hand to Rose and waited all the while tears streaming down her face.

"Rose Please!" She screamed. "Don't leave me!"

"Try again" I begged frantically.

"It's not working!" she sobbed.

"No Rose NO!" I screamed falling to my knees.

Christian came over and helped me get up with tears in his eyes.

"We need to get her to the hospital" I didn't care what Rose said I was getting her to that hospital.

"Let's go" I barked as we all piled into the van. Christian in the front seat next to me holding Rose we raced to the hospital with a slim chance to save my Roza and all broken hearted.