Chapter 10

"You're crazy what could you possibly know?" I asked starting to panic a little. He took a step towards me.

"Your name is Rosemarie Hathaway. You're eighteen. Your mom is the well known Janine Hathaway. You ran away with Princess Vasilissa Dragomir, aka your best friend, for two years until you were caught and brought back." Aleksei said pausing in his walk toward me.

"So? You've researched me. Big deal" I said trying to play it off.

"Ok then let's move on to bigger things. No need to waste our time on the small things." He said with a look of amusement. "Your previous instructors name was Dimitri Belikov. This instructor is the person you'd been having a secret relationship with. Hush hush. Until a few months ago when you had an accident" he said putting emphasis on the word accident. All the while backing me up to the wall. " You were in a coma for a month and when you woke up you were waiting for a emotional Dimitri worrying about how he'd missed you so but instead you woke up to find he'd left. He's put you in the hospital and left with Tasha Ozera and is now her Guardian with benefits." I cringed. "I know Rose I know everything about you. And lastly I know that you put on a good show for everyone to see but I can see threw it and I know you were sitting in the middle of the track overcome with grief. You want to know why this happened to you. You love him so much and he left you. Am I right Roza?" I felt my back hit the wall as I finally couldn't move back any further.

"Am I?" he asked taking the last step so that he was standing right in front of me. I looked up at him the tears rolling down my face. He lifted his hand to my cheek and wiped away the tears there.

"Yes" I whisper before letting the tears fall. He wraps me in a hug and when he finally let's go I stand there looking up in his eyes. I lean up and close the distance and our lips meet. I reach up to wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist. We pull away and I stare into his eyes.

"What are you doing?" a voice calls from behind me and I knew very well who that voice belonged to.