Chapter 8

"ROSE! You're awake! You're alive!" someone yelled.

"LISSA ROSE IS AWAKE!" the person bellowed.

"Adrian do not play with me." Lissa said somewhat hysterical. I chose to try and talk.

"Lissa" I said sounding like I had been asleep for hours and like a kid. Suddenly Lissa was standing right there at the door.

"Rose?" she said her voice close to tears.

"What's wrong what happened?" I asked she ran over to me and hugged me.

"You cut yourself and passed out u were in a coma" she sobbed. I hugged her.

"How many days was I asleep?" I asked only oblivious to the next words she spoke.

"Days? Rose you were gone for a month" she said.

"A month ?" I squeaked.

"Yes and don't you ever cut yourrself again we all thought u were d…"she couldn't finished so I quickly moved on trying to stop her from crying.

"Where is Dimitri?" I asked.

"He left." She said. "He hooked up with Tasha and left." She said. I felt my heart break into a million little pieces. What happened to I'll never leave you Roza or Duty doesn't matter as long as I have you?

"Oh" I said blankly

"ROSE!" I heard Christian yell. He came up to me and I saw him stand by Adrian. They were both standing there smiling at me with tears in their eyes.

"Hey fireboy" I whispered. Everyone's tears started falling faster.

"Awe guys don't cry over me I'm alive" Christian came over to me and hugged me.

"That's why we're crying" he whispered. "W...we thought u were gone."

"Tryna get rid of me aye fire boy?"I heard him chuckle.

"We love you Rose u have no idea" Christian said. We sat there like that till they let me out ang then we slept over at Adrian's all bonding together.

"Hey Dimka" Tasha said when she walked through the doors.

"Hey Tasha hello little one" I said to her stomach.