Chapter 7

"Yes Tasha I accept your offer" I said sadly but she didn't seem to notice she was too busy jumping up and down like one of the kids at the academy.

"Great I'll talk to Kirova and you start packing see you later Dimka" she said as she started walking away eager to get us away from here.

I had just got finished packing and was walking thought the doors to Rose's room in the clinic. She was laying In the bed in her hospital gown looking pale and lifeless it was all my fault. Rose was gonna die. My Rose with the beautiful dark hair and matching eyes. Eyes that held determination and love for the ones she cared about. I was suddenly happy I was leaving. I couldn't bear watching her die. It would hurt too much. I needed to leave. I wanted to leave. But not with Tasha. An image of me walking around the house and seeing Rose on the couch sprang into my mind. I quickly left the hospital and locked the thought away knowing it would never be and letting the sadness of leaving my Roza fill me.

I sat on the bed reviewing my room. I packed all my things and now the room looked bare. I'd cleaned up the broken mess and placed the furniture back in place. There was a soft knock on the door. I opened it and there stood Kirova and Tasha. Kirova had a sad look on her face and Tasha had an overjoyed look.

"It is saddening that you are leaving Guardian Belikov but I wish you and Ms. Ozera luck in your life." She said before shaking my hand and walking away towards the direction of her office.

"Let's go Dimka the plane will be here soon" Tasha said in an affectionate tone. I got up and walked over to her giving the room one last glance before leaving behind the life that I had always wanted and walking into something that ruined my life forever.

1 MONTH LATER (Rose)

I woke up with a throbbing headache. Here I go. Another day. When I tried to sit up I couldn't. I felt a sharp pain. What was wrong with me?

"ROSE! You're awake! You're alive!" someone yelled.