Chapter 1

I had no idea how it was possible. I died, I knew it. But, as I had been told, the dark side is a path to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

I had later learned that it was the emperor that had saved me. He was teaching Vader how to influence midi-chlorians. Turns out I hadn't actually died, but had he waited a even a second to use his power I would have died.

I knew what death felt like, sort of, due to that miserable expirence on mortis. It was really close to that.

I picked my head up and looked at Vader. Even though he had the huge mask, I could tell he pitied me. The emperor continued to teach though.

"And now the part we have allied ourselves together for. Saving people from death. Focus on the person's aura. Imagine it growing, getting stronger. Feel the force flow through you."

Vader outstretched his hands and tried. I felt a but different. Wierd different. I could tell something wasn't right. My thoughts wandered towards the dark side. I coudn't help it. I started to see things the way Vader saw them, like looking through a red pair of glasses.

The emperor had a worried look on his face. He knew something was wrong too.

"Vader....Vader stop that! Stop!!! STOP!!!" Vader finally stopped, but it was too late by then.

I was still me, but I felt as if I could no longer control myself. This experiment had gone terribly wrong. Instead of creating life, he created more dark. The balance inside of me had been shifted. I knew in my head that I was still good, but it no longer appeared that way on the outside.

"Well, then I guess we have a change in plans. You will be our assassin, child, seeing as Vader's mistake has turned you to the dark side. Come."

He cut me down and I tried to reach for my lightsaber to kill this creep, but I couldn't. I was no longer under my control which was scary. Unwillingly, I followed him out the door about to commit horrible crimes that I physically couldn't stop doing.