talk!

As soon as I arrived at my flat door I started rummaging inside my bag for the keys. I couldn't find them at all. I knew I'd only get more stressed with this so without any further attempt to find them, I started banging on the door. My roommate Scarlett has taken a few weeks off of work recently, so it meant most days she wouldn't wake up until the afternoon. It was 10am. 'She is going to kill me for this' I thought to myself, still banging on the door. Finally, she answered. Her duvet wrapped around her body with a look of anger darted across her face. "What the fuck Chloe" she mumbled, still looking half asleep. I had no time to get into an argument about this with her. Scarlett wasn't really a morning person so I knew where this conversation was heading. I brushed past her as soon as she opened the door, walked straight into my room and collapsed on my bed. Thank god my other roommates Amy and Trys were at work and not here, they'd be asking me so many questions and I can't take that stress right now. They mean well, they just spend half their lives chatting shit. I quickly took off my work clothes and slipped back into my baggy jumper and pyjama shorts, tying my hair back and removing my make up. All this effort for a job I didn't even enjoy. Regardless, I had work to do at home now, considering going into the offices was too much today. I found my coffee smelling bag and pulled out the soggy paperwork. 'Fucksake' I muttered to myself. As I started going through it, I noticed another piece of paper poking out; it had writing on it.

*Did you manage to get in without your keys? If you want them back, you'll have to give me a text -Matty*

That fucking creep. I had wondered why it took him so long to realise he needed to chase me, the guy was taking so long writing his phone number down. I sat back down on my bed, genuinely baffled. Some random guy, that ruined my work clothes, who had amounted in ruining my day, had taken my house keys and now he's forced me to message him. I think it's safe to say, I really hate Matty.