antichrist

I woke up, Matty's arm cuddling my stomach as his head rested on the pillow next to me. I turned around to face him and as I did I woke him up. Quite upsetting really, he always looked so beautiful when he slept.
"Shit sorry, go back to sleep" I muttered, sitting up in bed to tie my hair back. His hand hadn't left my body when I said this as he kept stroking the top of my thigh with his thumb. He was so cute when he wanted to be.
"No" he mumbled "I've actually go shit to do today. As much as I'd love to stay here with you, especially since what happened last night" he winked.
Shit. I was hoping he wouldn't bring that up. I could already feel my cheeks burning as I began to blush. Last night was so unexpected but now I only wanted more. I liked the pace things were going though and I wasn't sure if doing anything more could ruin it? Maybe that's all he wanted from me? To divert the way this conversation was going, I grabbed my pillow at hit him over the head with it. Dickhead. I hopped out of bed, wearing only one of Matty's baggy shirts with holes in and my small black underwear and headed for the kitchen. God was I starving. I walked downstairs only to realise Matty was following me, the duvet wrapped around his half naked body. This boy just could not be without me for two seconds. He grabbed my hand and walked with me to get something to eat, only when we actually went into the kitchen, we both quickly lost our appetites.
"Oh my fucking god" I screamed, hiding my head in Matty's chest. He equally had a priceless look on his face as he stood in silence. My poor eyes.

There was Scarlett straddling Adam. Both of them naked. On the fucking kitchen counter. I felt like I was going to vomit. Matty and I slammed the door shut, ran the living room and collapsed on the sofa almost dying of laughter. After several minutes, Adam walked in to talk to us.
"Guys I-" Matty cut him off rather quickly.
"Hann what the fuck man. That was gross. Like seeing two naked rats eating each other. Why the hell are you guys fucking in my house?" Matty said, he was joking but we were both pretty confused. Scarlett has come out now, embarrassment swept across her face.
"Seriously guys" I commented "it's like 9am on a Monday morning. Don't you have jobs?" clearly Scarlett couldn't finish a certain job due to Matty and I both walking in.
They both quickly explained how they didn't leave with everyone else last night and that we must've not realised they were home. In regards with what my poor eyes saw, they blamed the fact that they were still drunk from last night. Something weird was going on between them but I didn't bother asking. I spent most of the morning cuddled up to Matty on the sofa as we watched the cringiest rom-coms on netflix that we could find. He'd take the piss out of the clichés and acting but I knew he enjoyed them. Because I enjoyed them. It hit 1pm and Matty said he had to go to the studio for a bit so that was my cue to leave. It was so weird being with a guy like Matty. His job didn't seem as professional as mine. I worked 9-5 in a shitty office, with people I hated, doing work I had no passion for. He was the complete opposite and I respected him for that. I grabbed my purse and clothes from the night before and headed for the door.
"Thank you for last night" I whispered in his ear as he held my waist and pulled me in closely.
"You're welcome for more anytime" he replied, and with that he kissed me on the lips and we said goodbye.
Scarlett was already waiting for me in the car, still obviously feeling awkward about the Adam situation. As I got in the car, I noticed Matty watching me from his window. He made a phone gesture with his hand and mouthed the words "call me". He was so stupid at times. I flipped him off in response as we started driving away but I still caught a faint glance of him laughing back at me. The way he smiled was so perfect. I rested my head on my hand, smiling in my reflection of the car window. I felt happy. This moment was suddenly stopped with Scarlett blabbering on.
"Seriously Chloe, don't tell the others" she begged "We fucked like three times last night and I-"
I had to cut her off.
"Scarlett ewww!! That's gross, I do not need to know of that thank you. I won't say a word as long as this time, you don't give me updates on how great he is in bed?"
"Deal" she said, finally looking relived.
I'm glad one of us was smiling after that distressing conversation.