heart out

I tried to rush to my room as soon as I unlocked the door to my flat, but I was greeted with Amy and Trys; it seemed as if they had been waiting at the door all morning for me to enter.
"Listen, I have a fucking pounding headache so don't ask. I'll chat later"
For once, they actually listened. They just laughed in response and carried on watching some trash tv and stuffing their faces with popcorn on the sofa. I judged but would definitely be joining in soon. I went into my room, took off my horrible clothes from last night and got into the shower as soon as possible. It was strange, I hadn't been able to stop thinking about Matty since he dropped me off. The way he smiled at me. The way I loved the feeling of being in his arms, my head resting under his. This was weird. I don't even know the guy, just seen him a few times. Maybe I've got a harmless crush but that's all it is, harmless. I turned off the shower, quickly got ready (into a set of pyjamas) and sat with my friends on our shitty little sofa.
"Tell us EVERYTHING" screamed Trys.
"Please shut the fuck up" I said, rubbing my head. It still hurt a little bit. "There's nothing to tell, I was too drunk to do anything."
"You sound like Amy" said Scarlett, we all laughed in agreement as Amy tried to look annoyed but even she couldn't deny the truth.
"Did you get the guys number?" Amy asked.
"No" I said "His names George, he's nice. Tali would like him. Did you guys get up to anything then?"
As soon as I said this, I heard noise coming from Amy's room, as if someone was getting out of bed. The door opened and it was a tall guy with dark hair and a beard I'd recognise anywhere.
"Ross?"
"Chloe hey! How weird is this?" he said, slowly getting a bit more confident as he walked further into the living room.
Amy looked at me puzzled but I gave her a glance so she knew not to worry about anything. It was starting to get awkward so I provoked light conversation between us all. Ross soon left, but before so he kissed Amy on the cheek and told her to call him. She couldn't stop smiling after that.

It was early Sunday morning now, I couldn't sleep. Matty. Maybe he's up? Why am I thinking about him? He has spoken to me maybe a handful of times and he's all I can think about. This is fucking weird. Regardless, I for some reason went to my beside table, grabbed my phone and messaged him.

*Ross was round mine earlier. Looked like he also got lucky at that club*

He replied almost instantly.

*Wouldn't say you got lucky Chlo? You fell asleep near a toilet babe. How do you know Ross?*

*Saw him the other day when I ditched you and took my keys*

*Oh right. You think you could take me up on that drink offer anytime soon then?*

I want to, but can't help thinking he asks a lot of girls this question. He's a dick remember. But surely it won't hurt to do so just once?

*Sure Matty, as long as you don't spill it all over me this time ;)*