mine

Matty dropped both Erin and Pia off at their apartments, Adam said he was going for a walk (strange) and now it was just us alone in the car. We were nearly back at his house but it was moments like this, being with him like this that I was really going to miss. Maybe touring with him wasn't such a bad idea?

"God I really need to get this blood cleaned up" I said as Matty shut the front door behind us.
Suddenly his hands were on my waist as he came up behind me and said "The showers upstairs on the right."
Well, looked like I was showering then? To be honest, I did also fucking stink of beer after that small bar fight. 'I smell like Amy' I thought to myself and laughed as I walked upstairs. The bathroom was quite subtle. It consisted of large grey tiles on the floor alongside grey paint on the walls with a few mirrors scattered around it. The shower was quite large and had a huge glass door surrounding it. I stripped off my beer soaked clothes, untied my once straightened hair and got the shower running. As I stepped inside, I couldn't help wonder to why Matty so abruptly suggested I should shower? God did I smell that fucking bad? Just as this thought crossed my mind, the bathroom door opened.

MATTY'S POV:
I heard the shower running and started walking upstairs. After today's antics, I needed to really show this girl how much she meant to me. Before entering, I stripped my clothes off leaving nothing on besides my white boxer shorts. I slowly opened the door and walked into the bathroom. There she was, stood so perfectly. Her head peered round, slightly shocked to seem me but her eyes were still so inviting. I walked over, slid open the glass door and stepped into the shower. Before I let her say anything, I pressed my finger against her lips in an act to silence her. It had worked. I quickly moved my hand up her face, washing off the rest of the blood. Whoever fucking did that was lucky I wasn't there. I would of done a lot fucking worse to them. I looked into Chloe's eyes; her eyelashes were soaked by the water and the blue in her eyes shone as I tucked some of her dark hair behind her ears. I started kissing her neck, the water wetting my lips even more. I couldn't help but move further and further down her naked body. She was so beautiful stood here in the dim light. She felt so soft as the lower I got, the lower my fingers traced down the sides of her body. She shivered with every touch but when I got to the place she wanted me the most, she put her hands in my wet hair, ready to guide me. Trust me, I didn't need guiding. My hands grabbed her hips as my lips started sucking. She instantly let out a small moan, she must've wanted me so badly. I kept moving my head, her hands tugging at my hair as my tongue found its way to go in deeper. Her moans got louder as I sucked more, my hands tightening against her bare hips. Finally, she moaned one last time indicating we should stop now. I got up from my knees, turned off the hot shower and pushed her wet body up against the tiled wall. She was still panting like crazy.
"You're all mine now" I whispered in her ear as I kissed her neck once more.
God, I was crazy for this girl.