don't worry

We must've forgotten to properly shut the curtains last night as I woke to rays of sunlight shining throughout the bedroom. Some of the light was on Matty and I couldn't help but watch him sleep. Tears started to fill my eyes and I quickly moved over and hugged him so tightly. He woke slightly but this time he wasn't bothered; he loved me.

The rest of the boys arrived later that morning and before I knew it, I was helping pack the tour bus full with their bags. I hugged Adam, Ross and George and quickly said my goodbyes to them; I didn't want to get in the way of the others having a chance to say what they needed to. I was really going to miss the rest of the band, we'd all gotten so close over the last few months. Matty finished putting one last black duffle bag onto the bus as he slowly walked over to me. I saw on his face how hard this was for him.
"Chlo" he said, cradling my face in his hands as I started crying. He was wearing my favourite outfit, his khaki oversized jumper with a floral skirt. I loved it when he wore skirts. He smiled at me before he started to say this "Chloe, listen. It's a few weeks. Yes, it will be hard. But before you know it, we'll be together bullying Amy again as she drinks too much and starts pissing Ross off! I know how much you love doing that. Think of the music we'll make, the fun we'll have, and all whilst being in love" it was strange to hear him say this so often; did he even mean it? I didn't care at this point. I kissed him on the lips, said I loved him so much and held him tightly whilst we all said goodbye. The boys all got on the bus and my heart tightened. Those of us here waved them off, mouthing more goodbyes as we all felt the same; heartbroken. I missed Matty all ready... god, the next few weeks were going to be fucking hell.

All the girls went home besides Scarlett, who asked to stay with me at Matty's for a few days. I was staying at Matty's until I was to go and meet him on tour so that I could write songs if anything came to me. This wouldn't happen, but I liked being in his home; as shit as the decor was. I started tidying up (I did this when stressed) and I began picking up empty wine bottles and clothes chucked all over the floor. That reminded me even more of last night. God, he was amazing. This thought was interrupted by Scarlett, which hadn't surprised me. Since we got back inside the house, she'd said hardly anything to me.
"Chloe, I need to tell you something" she said, as I walked over to sit next to her. I nodded indicating that she should carry on.
"Chloe" she paused slightly before this "I'm pregnant" I tried my best to keep it together, but I think my eyes had fallen out of my head.
"Scar what the fuck! Are you doing okay? I'm assuming it's Adam's?" I asked this whilst try to reassure her everything would be okay but she looked like she still had more to say.
"The things is, Adam and I. We've tried to deny it but there's something between us. Only now I have to tell him this and it will ruin everything!" she began to cry after saying this.
"No! No, I know Adam okay he'll be over the moon about this! He loves children, I've heard him talking about his own before an-" I was cut off before I could finish.
"Chloe listen, the baby, the baby it's not Adam's. Ok fuck" she was practically shaking "It's Ross, he's the father."
Neither of us must've heard the door open as stood behind us was Amy, Tali and Erin. They probably came to check up on us, they definitely had not come to hear that. Amy's face fell as she caught on to what was being said. Everyone just stood there. What the fuck was I meant to do? Amy stormed out of the house balling her eyes out and she slammed the door shut behind her. Tali and Erin tried to run after her, but she had managed to get into her car quick enough to already be driving off. I stayed with Scarlett as she continued crying. This was a fucking disaster.