girls

As I woke up, I turned to face Matty who surprisingly was no longer there. Had he just gone home? Serves me right considering I did exactly the same to him not long ago. I sat up in bed, tied up my hair and walked to go into the kitchen. There he was. Sat on one of the stools, eating cereal whilst joking around with Ross. He was still practically naked, not that he really cared.
"Chloe" Amy whispered, grabbing my arm "in my bedroom now!"
As she took me to her room, Trys and even Scarlett followed. They all wanted to know about this. Fucksake.
"Who the fuck is he?" said Trys.
"Ok erm well... he's just this guy. His names Matty. I don't know if I'm feeling it or whatever? I don't know guys, it's nothing serious!" I just kept blabbering on, what was I meant to say?
Amy began talking "Ross was talking to me about how Matty-"
"He was talking to you? Really? That's definitely not the only thing he was doing to you last night" muttered Scarlett, she really did get cranky without her sleep.
"Shut up Scarlett" said Amy "As I was saying, he said that he hasn't seen Matty this happy in a really long time! If it's nothing serious then why are even his mates noticing a change?"
She had a point, but it was too early for me to even talk about this right now. I'd not long come out of a really serious relationship that fucked me up; I wasn't ready to get my heart broken in yet another one.

We all left Amy's room and went back to see Matty and Ross. Thankfully, both of them were changed now and looked like they were about to leave.
"Chlo" it was Matty talking "We're about to go" it was so abrupt the way he said this, but I guess he had work to do. I showed them both to the door after Ross kissed Amy goodbye, but held Matty's hand in a way that meant I wanted him to stay.
"Come over tonight, invite your mates" he waved to the girls watching us as he said this "I hate the thought of not being with you" he whispered.
What was going on? I kissed him on the cheek after agreeing to see him tonight and then he walked off to his car, smoking a cigarette of course.
Now I had to tell the girls.