haunt//bed

The day had hardly begun and Matty and I had already had sex twice. Considering the massive shit storm this weird friendship group was undergoing, Matty and I decided to just sneak off with Tali and George today; to go sight seeing before the boys show tonight. I was so excited, I loved watching Matty up on stage. He always seemed to be perfect from up there. I wanted to enjoy tonight but still felt uneasy about him and this girl he knew. Who was she? I was just trying to not think about it any longer.
Finally, after we both managed to get our hands off of one another, we got out of bed to get changed. I needed to run back to my other room and get my bags seeing as Matty had booked us such a nice suite. It was huge, the bed took up most of the space but holy fuck would we use it a lot. He was wearing some tight fitting white trousers with a baggy jumper and some necklaces. He looked so cute I couldn't bare it.
"You're looking pretty fit today, going to be hard to keep my hands off" he said, smiling to himself. He was so cheeky sometimes. I just hit him over the head with the pillow.
"Let's go and get Tali and George" I said to him before kissing him on the lips.
We hadn't told them about this yet but it was so early that they surely hadn't made any plans yet. Matty and I got to their bedroom door and just opened it. I wish we knocked.
"Oh my fucking god" I said, running out of the room whilst grabbing Matty by the hand. He also screamed several swear words.
"I think I'm going to vomit" said Matty, as we both started crying from laughter as we stood in the hallway, waiting for an explanation.
It wasn't the fact George and Tali were having sex that made us want to die, it was the fact Tali had him tied up against the bed and we both had just walked in on a fully exposed George Daniel. My eyes were genuinely bleeding. I don't think Matty saw, but there was just a fuck load of sex toys around the the room and thinking about it too much makes me want to cry. It was half past ten for fucksake.
Soon enough, after Matty and I managed to refrain from any more laughter, George opened the door; wearing nothing but a towel around his waist.
"Guys, why the fuck did you not knock? Just shut the fuck up okay" as George said this angrily, Matty just burst out laughing again "What the fuck did you want anyway?"
"Well" said Matty "We wanted to see if you both wanted to sneak off to go sight seeing today but I guess you'll be too busy handcuffed to furniture today so maybe not."
I slapped him on the arm to indicate he should stop embarrassing George (even though I was cry laughing in the inside).
"George" I said "Tell Tali to get ready quickly, we'll meet you outside at 11" I smiled before George shut the door.
"Chlo, I know you can be quite dominant in the bedroom when you want to be, but you're never fucking doing that to me ok?" Matty said.
"You can do it to me though right?" I asked, I genuinely brought handcuffs on this trip he better use them.
He laughed and jokingly winked at me before we went outside, ready to meet the kinkiest people in Paris. Soon enough, both Tali and George walked out of the glass doors of the hotel, an uncomfortable and awkward smile on their faces. It was priceless. Today was going to be brilliant.