pressure

The boys were going on tour in a few weeks, and I already could feel how much I was going to miss Matty. We'd spent so much more time together recently, I liked watching him work and he liked coming round mine, just relaxing with me. Everything was going really well between us, almost too well? We hadn't had sex yet and I was actually more surprised to see that he wasn't complaining; that's why I mostly haven't done it with him yet. More of a test. It's weird I know, but I want to trust that he likes me, that I'm actually worth something to him. It was a Saturday morning and I'd woken up to several messages from Matty.

*Morning sexy xx*
*Oi knobhead you up??*
*It's 10am wake the fuck up!!*
*Chlo, I'll be round at 11*
*Wear something cute... or maybe just nothing at all, I don't mind ;)*

Dickhead. I checked the time, it was 10:45... fuck. I jumped out of bed, tied my hair back without brushing it and started brushing my teeth. I chucked on some black jeans with a cropped grey cardigan and as I grabbed my bag, leaving my bedroom. Nobody was home. Amy has been staying round Ross' almost every night now, Trys had uni work to catch up on whilst Scarlett well... wherever Adam was she was. I was starting to think that maybe last summer it was just more than sex and the both of them caught feelings? I've noticed the way they are with each other. They're clearly more than just fuck buddies. Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. It was 11am. As I opened it, Matty stood there in an over sized striped jumper with a cap on, covering some of his curly hair.
"Bad hair day?" I asked, shutting the door behind me.
"Nah babe, I'm perfect" he said, kissing my neck afterwards.
I loved when he did this.
He grabbed by hand and led me to his car. Hid other hand holding a cigarette of course. I really should've started setting an alarm for Saturdays, these were the days he took me to the recording studio to show me knew songs he'd written. He really liked to hear my opinions on them but to be honest, there wasn't a single one I'd hated. After we got in the car and again he commented on how his music taste is much better than mine, I couldn't help but stare at him. I think he saw but I didn't care. This boy was perfect. Why was he interested in me? It had taken me only now to realise that I'm not at all someone he'd usually go for me. Suddenly, I felt really uncomfortable. Does he really like me or is it just a change for him? He's excited now but maybe once he goes on tour, he'll forget about me. Fuck, this wasn't good.